Thread: Unable to see any network after adding new network adapter

Unable to see any network after adding new network adapter

I have Acer notebook which is recently running on to the windows Vista operating system, this is well-matched along with wired network connectivity. I am making use of the Broadcom wired router, but the trouble is there unable to get network in my system when I open the "view network connections", the list totally blank. Is there anybody have any information concerning this matter, and how to recover from this trouble? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Unable to see any network after adding new network adapter

I think that this issue is happening from the side of the network connectivity. Ar4e you making use of any network authenticated password to access internet? If your answer is yes then please make sure that you have entered the right user Id and password in your network prompt. And after checking this you also make sure that there is not any kind of issue in your wired network card. And regarding this one more trick is there which is to remove the adapter from your system and then again reinsert this. Actually this is quite dangerous for the laptops so just to avoid that you can make use of the user manual guide.

After reading all this related to this I think that the trouble that you talked about it will get fixed by reload the wired router driver, so for that you just insert the driver disc into the drive and ping to the device manager through their network tab and right tick on the driver name, select the advanced recommended choice, it will locate the driver installation through the desire location, browse and start the installation procedure. Wait till the procedure completes, and after completions you just reboot your system. I am sure that this will going to help you in your case.

I assume that you have correct drivers which are loaded on to your system; I think it is because of the incompatibility between the mini-pci wired and router, or by mistake you have removed some of the antenna cable through the mini pci wired when you open the notebook. And I am sure that while doing this it has released a tiny thin wire antenna. I am saying like this because some weeks ago I have also faced this kind of issue, after that I follow this and in last I get my solution. So I think you also have to go for this I am sure that this will going to help you in your case.

I have this matter with my 1 year older Linksys wired router, which is not working from last 2 days, so to fix this issue I have reload the driver, and also update firmware version, but not anything helps me, in this I have also attempted to check for the status of the router in another system, but there also I found the same matter. I think it is happen because of the older model and may be because of that this kind of issues are happening in my case. So now I want to replace this because of this kind of issue and also it gets older. So is there anybody who is able to provide me more information on this.

The Dlink DWL-G520 wired network adapter is a 32-bit PCI card that install speedily and easily on a PC, it will permit you to connect to a wired network that assemble the standard 802.11b or 802.11g. This wired adapter can be used in point to point mode or as normal network boundary. Now you can create a wired network without installing a single cable. You can simply share your Internet connection with other family members. Connect to the Internet from any location or from anywhere with this wired network adapter 54 mbits. Share data, network games or just have fun in a completely safe thanks to its 256-bit encryption. Compatible with networks of 54, 22, 11 mbs or less and wired networks. Range up to 100 meters indoors and 100-150 outdoors. It is Compatible with Windows 98, Me, 200 and XP. It designed for PCI 2.2 bus, working with 2.4GHz frequency, compatible with the 802.11g standard, which provides a bandwidth up to 54Mbps. Equipped with the function plug-n-play, the card is easily installed on any desktop PC.