Thread: Not getting accurate speed with Intel wifi link 1000 bgn PCI card on Hp laptop

Not getting accurate speed with Intel wifi link 1000 bgn PCI card on Hp laptop

I recently bought a HP pavilion series laptop, this is compatible with windows 7 OS. The system was running fine with almost all of its features and the functions till the last date. But suddenly there i encountered a problem with the internet connection. I am not getting proper speed while I access the connection with Intel wifi link 1000 bgn PCI. Though while it connect it shows 130mbps, and after that frequently the speed decreases. Why this happening can’t understand. Any suggestion for getting relief from this issue?

Re: Not getting accurate speed with Intel wifi link 1000 bgn PCI card on Hp laptop

As per my opinion, I recommend you to check the internet connection, though this shows me correct speed right after connect the system, so it means that there is no issue with the system or the router. Check the network connection wizard from network and sharing from control panel. I hope there you will sure get some idea regarding this issue. I was also facing relevant issue, after that I also found that these types of issue are maximum time occurred for the connection prompt.

Re: Not getting accurate speed with Intel wifi link 1000 bgn PCI card on Hp laptop

According to me, the problem might also into the wireless outer driver, but before that make sure that your system is not far away from the router, it is situated under eth specific defined range. Open device manager and from there check the status of the router driver, where this is working properly or not. if you found any such fault with that router driver or the connectivity strength then proceed for any process regarding the router driver.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I just experienced this similar issue in my system, and after getting that problem when I did a research on this, I found that the problem might also be occurred for the network router driver, for that I would like to recommend you to check the router driver firmware version, because in my case I found that, for using the outdated version of the router driver this problem arrived, so if this also happened with you then simply try to resolve this issue by upgrade the firmware version. I hope this will surely help you.

I am also having a relevant type of issue in my system, when I browse any site in internet explorer web browser it perform with correct speed, but if I tried to access any page in Mozilla firefox browser, it does not give me the correct speed to access any web site. I checked the internet connection along with also checked the network wizard prompt, but found no issue over there. The speed problem also occurred if I download any content, in short there is no issue with the connectivity also with the network access speed in internet explorer, but a lot of issues with firefox. Suggest me any trick by which I can easily overcome from this problem.

As per the problem that you posted here, I think this is simply occurring for the browser, for that I recommend you first remove the existing firefox browser from your system and then also remove the other files those are stored into the system collaborating with the browser. Now download the latest version from developer web site and install it into your system, because I think these type of issue might be occurred in your system for using the outdated version, and I hope this technique will surely help you to overcome from the problem.