Thread: Windows 7 not allowed connecting or creating a home group

Windows 7 not allowed connecting or creating a home group

I cannot able to join my windows 7 HP Pavilion desktop pc with the home shared network, as well as not able to create a home group. My system is compatible with the wired network service. I searched many web site for the solution but did not found any such solution for this issue. is there anyone having any idea on this.nay input regarding this problem will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows 7 not allowed connecting or creating a home group

As per my knowledge regarding these types of issue regarding the home group this is occurring for the network connection wizard. For that I would like to recommend you to check the LAN connection or the cable by which you are connect your system with the router. I was also facing relevant type of issue, but after a deep search on this issue, I found this can be issued for the LAN connection, so go through this, you will be able to figure out the issue.

According to me, the problem that you mentioned in your post, is simply occurring the network connection. Be sure that the system is properly connected with the network and also the network is pinging properly, to confirm that ping any address or web site from command prompt. If apart from the home group all of the network connections are working properly. Then run the windows network trouble shoot panel and check whether there is any issue with the network prompt or not. I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

Check the adapter setting for the network setting that you are using and willing to connect your system with the home group. Open network and sharing from control panel and then choose Change adapter settings, under that select LAN for the Network interface card and the change the of the connection, you can also perform this same operation from file>>properties. Now from the connection property window check the Internet Protocol Version box, and then click on ok. Now reboot you system and try to plug the system with home group. I hope this time it will not create nay problem.

I am also facing a relevant type of problem with my widows 7 system with the home group. In my case, it connected with the home group along with the network is also working properly, but not able to open any web page, whereas if I don’t connect with the network without home group it works fine, no problem with the internet connection along with there is no issue with the access any web page. I can’t understand why this si happening, though till the last days i did not encountered any such type of problem, but suddenly. Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

As per my knowledge regarding these types of issue it is occurring for the internet connection. run the internet connection diagnose program, if there is any issue with the internet connection then by this process it will be detected and then you will be able to rectify the problem. along with this, though the problem that you mentioned in your post is not occurring if you are not connecting with the home shared network then I would like to recommend you to try once o connect the system with the system by change the profile. I hope it will surely help you somehow.