Thread: Remove profiles are keep returning in windows 7

Remove profiles are keep returning in windows 7

I am facing a problem regarding the wireless network in my windows 7 compatible Acer aspire laptop, and the problem is only occurred with the connectivity. Though I recently upgrade the system from windows XP to 7 OS. now the actual problem is, after the fresh upgrade my system I maximum time it flashes that the wireless network is connection, and if I check for the profile I found that it is connected with the removed profile, but if I right click on it appears a pop up that the system is not connected. Is there anyone having any idea on this?

Re: Remove profiles are keep returning in windows 7

I would like to recommend you to instead of remove the individual profile remove all of the settings of the wireless network that you are using in your system. Open Network and Sharing Center from control panel and then click on manage network connection or wireless network. remove all of the network names from the list and reboot your system and reconnect your system with the network and then search and insert the network name again into the list.

Reset the network connection wizard for that insert the installation disc and run the wizard installation program, from the installation welcome window click on reset option and terminate the process, it will reset the existing connection and I hope this will surely help you. but apart from that did you checked whether the profile of the existing network prompt is permanently removed from your system or not from network and sharing under control panel?

I am also facing a problem with the wireless network connectivity in my windows 7 system, though this was running fine till the last date, but suddenly it encountered a problem with only the connectivity, whenever I tried to connect the system with the network under my home group, it appears a error message regarding the failure, no network is recognized, where as I am using my system to connect with this network service from a very long, till now I did not encountered any such kind of problem, then why suddenly the problem arrived. What should I do now to resolve this issue? Any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?

According to opinion about the problem, I think this is occurring for the wireless wizard, make sure that the wizard is working properly. But apart from that also like to recommend you to try once to resolve this issue by reload the driver, open device manager and then right click on the driver name and choose advanced recommended update option, after that you need to locate the driver installer file and terminate the fresh installation process., go through this, I hope by this process you will surely overcome from the problem.