Thread: Windows 7 Anti-Spyware 2011 not allowing to do anything

Windows 7 Anti-Spyware 2011 not allowing to do anything

I am just informing you all that the particular antispyware named windows 7 anti spyware 2011 is not allowing me to do a single task of my own it is just taking the controls over my system. so I don’t know what action should I take against it. I have tried uninstalling it but I could not. I tried reinstalling windows update but that too of no use. I also worked with the spyware terminator but that too did not help although it did slow down a bit but that was of no use. I want to completely eliminate it from the system. so how can I start with that. Do send me some suggestions.

Re: Windows 7 Anti-Spyware 2011 not allowing to do anything

In this situation you must try your luck with the antivirus scanner like Microsoft Security Essentials and also scan the entire system with a good antimalware may be that would be of great use to you. I am quite sure that this method will definitely help you a lot in the process and hence I am advising you to try with the same. So as of now do try it and let me know if you are able to get some solutions out of it. so do respond please.

No, that’s also of no use. The thing is that windows 7 has taken the entire security thing in it and hence it is not allowing any third party software to gain access in the system. I tried with the spyware terminator that I have mentioned above but that too only slowed downs the process. So I do not know what to do in this situation. I do not know the exact source from where it has been generated. So it would be great if you all can respond to my query.

I would advise you to try with the spyware doctor and I guarantee you that you will get rid of such spyware in the system. that is a spyware that has entered your system and hence in the process it will affect all the program files that are there in the system. so it is bet to clean it up before it does any damage to your system. so that’s why I am advising you to try with the particular spyware that I have mentioned here. Though it is a bit expensive still it will deliver you the results.

According to me it is best to contact the Microsoft PCSafety Phone Support directly. I think that’s the better and the safe option that you can try here. Since this is a very serious issue, if you cant act fast then it will remove all the program files of your system. So it is best to have a talk with them and accordingly they will provide you with the suggestions that you can try. Since they have a idea about the problem that has struck your system and hence they will advise you accordingly. So do try it and let me know if it works or not.