Thread: Arch Linux- Wifi-Radar is not finding any devices

Arch Linux- Wifi-Radar is not finding any devices

I have two computers with Arch Linux, every among its have network problem. One of them is 64 bits, and I found the driver for your wireless card, but the wifi-radar program is not finding all devices. In addition, the network daemon fails to start. The other is 32 bits, and comes to the Internet, but at what time I trying to run the SMB client to locate Windows shared folders I get the error NT_ACCESS_STATUS_DENIED. I was trying to smb nets, but his demon was gone and he was giving me error fuse: The mount point parameter missing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Arch Linux- Wifi-Radar is not finding any devices

I am not sure is it working for you or not but I had some experience about this kind of problem not exactly same but I think like this problem. As per my knowledge you have to configure your SMB client did you configure it? If not so try to configure smb client. When I did this as per my friend’s recommendation then I got solution now it is working fine after doing that. You should to try this and let’s see. May be it will work for you as same as my situation. Hop this will help you.

Concerning your first question, bring up a few exact error messages from the var/log/syslog file. Confirm for daemon startup failures. It is depending upon what you are using, it may be Avahi-daemon or others, etc. You should also see for wifi-radar's configuration file, somewhat along the position of /init.d/wifi-radar.conf, otherwise presently only GREP for it. You can also try dmesssage to inquiry a few error messages.

About your second difficulty, this: For a number of reason fuse throws the mistake that mount point is not particular. Check the SMB configuration log, as you talk about, it may be giving the NT_ACCESS_STATUS_DENIED then it can’t mount up the necessary volumes, and all that. Also, confirm that the consumer is part of the fuse group. Fusemb may fail if the user does not have permissions to perform the command.

After reading your problem I read some book related the same issue and searched from many source as per my best knowledge and I find one major point for this mostly we ignore this but may be possible your problem get solved by this . Since I would like to suggest you that if you can right to use internet than wireless is working. Difficulty must be that server side is refusing access. So may be possible because of server you have to face this problem.