Thread: Wireless mobile dongle not working on windows 7

Wireless mobile dongle not working on windows 7

I am not able to access the wireless internet connection by using a mobile wireless dongle in my Acer aspire notebook, after connect that device, it flashes a error message into the screen that “Unidentified Network No Internet Access”, no wireless network is appeared into the wireless wizard list. This dongle was working fine till the last night, but suddenly in this morning this problem arrived. I can’t understand what I should do now to overcome from this. Is here anyone having any idea on this issue?

Re: Wireless mobile dongle not working on windows 7

Is the wireless wizard in your system is working correctly? plug the dongle and then enter to the device manager form there open the network tab and check whether the network device hardware status is proper or not. if you found any such issue with the status try to plug the dongle into any other port of your system and wait till the hardware device will detect and installed automatically, after complete the process that it will show a message that the hardware device is installed properly and the device is ready to work.

Check the internet connection, the problem that you mentioned in your post is might also e occurred for the internet connectivity that you are using, because few weeks back I was also encountered similar error message with my wireless mobile dongle, after that for few hours I applied many tricks but nothing was helped me, after that when i researched on this I found that the problem is in the internet connection, I contact with eth ISP and they rectify the problem after few hours.

Try to resolve the issue by reload the wireless driver that you are using in your system, or called as the network adapter driver, download the latest version from the manufacturer web site and replace it with the existing one, in maximum of the network connectivity related problem are caused by the driver, so by reload the driver or replace with a latest version this problem can be solved. So I hope it will also be help you to overcome from the problem.

I am also having an issue with the mobile wireless dongle that I am using form a long time in my windows vista system, it was running fine till the last date, but suddenly stopped working, in this morning when I tried to plug this into my system, it flashes that the device is not supported by the system, though I am using this dongle from a long time, till now did not encountered any such problem with this, is there anyone having any kind of information regarding this suddenly happened issue with the wireless dongle? Any suggestion for me will be helpful greatly.

I think the problem is in the connection port, if this is a USB connector, because I was also facing similar issue, after a deep search on this I found that the problem is occurred for the USB connection port, and for that there six only eon solution, enter to the device manager and check whether there any hardware device drivers’ is listed with the yellow or red mark, if you found any device driver looks like this then it is clear that the driver is either corrupted or damaged, right click on it and choose the update option, if there is any update version is available of this driver in the manufacturer web site then this will be shown to you. You need to download and replace with the earliest one. Go through this, if the problem is occurring for the USB connection port then this process will surely help you.

Any other hardware device driver process is creating a problem with eth driver process of your wireless dongle, open process at under task manager and from ether check the process of you r wireless dongle is collaborating with any other hardware device or any such process which is unknown to you. if you will found any such process then kill the process of that and then replug the hardware device, I hope this technique will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

obama5493 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Ko View Post
    I am also having an issue with the mobile wireless dongle that I am using form a long time in my windows vista system, it was running fine till the last date, but suddenly stopped working, in this morning when I tried to plug this into my system, it flashes that the device is not supported by the system, though I am using this dongle from a long time, till now did not encountered any such problem with this, is there anyone having any kind of information regarding this suddenly happened issue with the wireless dongle? Any suggestion for me will be helpful greatly.
    I think the problem is in the connection port, if this is a USB connector, because I was also facing similar issue, after a deep search on this I found that the problem is occurred for the USB connection port, and for that there six only eon solution, enter to the device manager and check whether there any hardware device drivers’ is listed with the yellow or red mark, if you found any device driver looks like this then it is clear that the driver is either corrupted or damaged, right click on it and choose the update option
    Last edited by Maqbool; 18-03-2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.