Thread: Microsoft Security Essentials Alert on every boot

Microsoft Security Essentials Alert on every boot

I have Windows 7 running here and suggestions from various forums and blogs that I purchased Microsoft Security Essentials. Well, that's not really useful, but is harassing me here. I've seen that I'm getting pop ups saying that is a potential threat. After that only happens Unknown Win32/Trojan with a red mark on it. What is really going on here? Is there anything I can get that effect? I scanned the system several times, but in reality he was still unable to get out of here. I get this pop-up as soon as the implementation of the system and enter the Windows logon successfully there. Please let me know if I can leave it here. Any help is appreciated here.

Re: Microsoft Security Essentials Alert on every boot

I am of the opinion that you may be getting this error because you must have done something wrong when installing the Microsoft Security Essentials and if that is indeed the case, then please see if you can find any option is unrelated marked on the Microsoft Security Configuration Essentials. Make a review on this there. Also see if you can uninstall all other components that are included with the installation package Microsoft Security Essentials here. It may not be from Microsoft Security Essentials, but the additional elements that had accompanied it may be the real culprit here. Please make a check on this and reboot and see if you are getting the alert back here again. Please let me be notified about the same here.

Well, I've been on the Internet and recently I have seen that this can be false Essentials Microsoft security alert. Well, that's what I feel here. After seeing all the stuff about no, I've seen this theme really stands out against a Trojan, and also that allow you to think you are infected, which is not really the case there. This is really a business tactic which would afterward be prompted to uninstall the existing edition intended for Microsoft Security Essentials. After that purchase as well as install some of five anti-virus programs which have been launched.

Actually if this is so, let me tell you it's the worst I've seen so far. Good maintenance of the security features in mind, I think it will be just great if you can try to go with this diagnosis. You cannot have a chance with the pop-up shown here. I would like to run Microsoft Security Essentials scan and after that observe the updates. Install updates and reboot and see if you are having the pop up again. If you are having this then it will be great if you can go by means of the ETH reinstallation Microsoft Security Essentials. While the download and installation you should see if it ends in something which has something wrong or is not really necessary here.

Well, if all you are having the difficulty by means of the Microsoft Security Essentials then it will be actually great if all you can have a new antivirus program for your case. I would go through AVG Free or if not then premium version of AVG. Also, if you want to try the one I have on my system, then you have ESET NOD 32 here. In fact the light in the system and let me tell you it has not yet come up with a problem, as such, can really rely on it. Please, when you purchase please see what bit version operating system is having on the system and then go for the download there. Hopefully this will really help there. Please let me know about the decision you have made here.

I have seen five antivirus program that Microsoft Security Essentials offers and let me show here: The Red Cross Antivirus Protection Pico 2010, Pest Detector 4.1, Chief of Defence Staff and ThinkPoint kit. I am even of the same opinion and I really think you should go with another antivirus program instead. Besides, if you want to give this opportunity to another then I would say that you can go to the reinstallation of the (Microsoft Security Essentials) and see if that really pass on their way. Let me be notified about it.