Thread: Unable to access iTunes after installing bitdefender 10

Unable to access iTunes after installing bitdefender 10

What is the problem with bitdefender 10? I cannot really understand what the issue here. I cannot access iTunes after installing bitdefender 10. This trouble started after I tried to install this version of bitdefender 10. What I can do here, so I can be out of the question? I tried to uninstall all Apple software as I could, but that also did not help the situation in this case of mine. Please help me.And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to access iTunes after installing bitdefender 10

In this I am also facing this kind of issue and actually in my case when I tried uninstalling QuickTime, so this also did not help the situation I'm stuck here. Every time I try to make contact with the iTunes Store from an error popped up. It just says that iTunes can not contact the iTunes Store connection has timed out. I am asked to see the network settings, I checked twice, but I have seen that the question remains where it is. Is there anyone who can help me with the situation here? Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

See if you can find the solution to this problem by following the steps listed here. Just go to Settings and to see if you can get an entry for network configuration. After you have to go in the Control Program. If this happens, then you have to configure and then add iTunes.exe the program rules. To see If this can help. If you are using Internet Explorer then let me tell you that you have to put the iTunes website to the trusted zone. In Internet Explorer you will be able to make these changes through the introduction of the tool options and then enter the Internet Options. In this option you will be asked to do for security. See also the story of bitdefender and see if it is really that blocking here. Please try this here and let me know if what I said is correct here. Please let me be notified about it.

Have you installed some other antivirus before the Bitdefender 10. If yes, then please let me know which method you remove the system from yours? Well, please let me know about it. Also, besides that I want to know if you have a subscription to the left and if yes, then I suggest you to make a move to download and install the bitdefender 10 update is available and you can easily get that. So just update it from there I am sure that it will help you.