Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-03-2011

Unable to get Wireless NIC after updating bitdefender 10

I really do not know what is the issue between bitdefender 10 and the wireless card I have here? Every time I try to update the bitdefender 10 I have seen that the wireless network card of mine just disappeared and I am so sick of the behavior of bitdefender 10 Antivirus and I really want to have an explanation. Does having this problem on your system. I have seen this issue a series of time here and will be happy to have a solution for this here.
Old 13-03-2011

Re: Unable to get Wireless NIC after updating bitdefender 10

Well, what OS you have in your system and also tell us what happens when you are able to see this problem in the system. Well, it's not like you're the first to arrive came across this issue, but there are cases that had this problem with them. Well, if you are not able to locate the wireless network card of yours then I am of the opinion that you are prompted to reinstall the drivers for network card and see if that can help a bit on the stage of own.
Old 13-03-2011

I would recommend that is actually better if you can get rid of bitdefender antivirus and it just gets really stick to something better than this. I would recommend it be great if you can only go to the McAfee Antivirus instead of this bulky on your system. Well, that's what I suggest here and see if this can help the situation of their own. Please remove the bitdefender Antivirus with Removal Tool and see if you can get rid of this completely.
Old 13-03-2011

I think it is happening because of antivirus. But the thing is that I have bought the subscription and now I'm stuck here with this. I updated Windows XP and with that I thought it be great to update the bitdefender in the system and when I did reboot so after that I saw that just made my NIC invisible here. After some hours passed I was able to see this again in the network connection here. Now, today, when I bought the new subscription and then when I went to install and again was to restart the card again disappeared from mine. Please let me know if there is a way by which you can obtain the solution in this case.
Old 13-03-2011

In my view it will be great if you can only borrow a little help from the bitdefender support and see if they can help with the situation they are stuck here with this. Just try it and see what will result after putting this thing there. Please, you are under the subscription and I am of the opinion that will really help with his situation as best as possible. Try this and let me know about it here.
Old 22-03-2011

Good looking in all the cases I am of the opinion that it will be very great if you can have the clean installation of antivirus here. Well to address the issues that have been here I am of the opinion that this will really help in the case of their own. Use Removal Tool and then completely remove it and restart your system then go with the clean install. Hopefully this will really make a difference in your case. Also, besides this if you wish, you can go to install the NIC drivers as well and see, after doing this you do not lose the wireless card in your case. Please let me be notified about it, and happy to see if this is running on your case.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,