Thread: Network failed to detect HP printer and scanner

Network failed to detect HP printer and scanner

I have the HP printer and I want t say that this printer is that it was really works well when you have Windows XP on the system and the day I switched to Windows 7 I've seen that problems with the printers have begun increase. Is there anything you all can help me with this? I've seen that is not recognized with the HP drivers itself. Can you please tell me all the way in which I may have solved this for me?

Re: Network failed to detect HP printer and scanner

I think you have to check if the HP printer drivers and see if you have it for you. Such are the things you have to search for drivers based on compatibility with the Windows 7 so you can run on the system. Please make an official visit to the HP site and see if you can get the drivers from the official site. Hopefully you'll have that in your case. We hope you have the drivers and yet if you do not find them please let me know I will give you the link of it. Please come with the system specification in your next post.

Besides all the things I mentioned above will be good if you can see the firewall settings on the router. I think it may be the reason for blocking or unrecognizing printers and the HP scanners. Just open the site of the router and then connecting the block just open to all and see which is open to all packages can visit and let go. In the Firewall settings to minimize the level of security and I'm sure you can help a bit in this case.

I think you need to configure the router so you can have the printer and the scanner recognizes the network. Well, I mentioned that he had re-install Windows in your case, and I have not set up correctly and therefore you will find the problem. View the router configuration, and then let me know if I was right in saying the things I mentioned. Please reconfigure the router if you have any doubt about that. I hope that this is going to help you.

I think it is necessary to update the HP of yours and I think the best way to do the same with the HP software that is in the system of their own. All you have to do is go to Start, then go to All Programs. After you have to go to HP and HP update. I had done this for me a few days ago and I think that by doing so I had the opportunity to have a beautiful day and I suggest that as in your case. Solutions are about all you have to do is look good. I hope my suggestions prove themselves.

Thank you very much for the suggestion s that you all gave me. I was able to overcome the problem with the combination of the two posts above. At first I went to the updates and then I even found a vital information that was downloaded to the printer and then I considered this time I will be equipped to see the printer on the network and after that I establish that the firewall for the security settings set to High and reduces it the short and now printer is working really well on the Web. I am sad that I missed this. Thank you very much for making the way clear.