Thread: Asus g70 notebook not able to run AVG 2011 software

Asus g70 notebook not able to run AVG 2011 software

I brought this new Asus G70 laptop I've found that AVG antivirus software 2011 will not run properly on my laptop. Before this I was having a Dell laptop and I was able to smoothly run the AVG antivirus there, but as I was not going to make use of that laptop, so I decided to install the AVG antivirus software on my Asus G70, but the problem is that when I installed the software I realized I was not able to run successfully there. I inserted the key and registration software was also successful but I was not able to activate the antivirus software running smoothly. So can someone help me know why this happens and what to do to overcome it?

Re: Asus g70 notebook not able to run AVG 2011 software

Hi I installed the antivirus program that has brought completely legal for your system or is this thing you have downloaded from Internet and are using the same antivirus program that was previously in the laptop and installed in the ASUS. If you are using the trial version that you downloaded from the Internet, so what I think is that you must install the same copy that was taking place before you must remove the old and get on with downloading and installing software completely new Internet, this will definitely solve your problem.

I'm using a registered legal software program, I had installed on my old computer and now I have used it to install on my ASUS laptop. I have also used the same registry key as I did above to get the antivirus program installed, yet I have what I found that the software program running, but as soon as it started scanning procedure I found that my laptop was acting a little clumsy, I was freezing for a moment and some of the applications were automatically start. I tried to install the new software, but then so was of no use, so that anyone can suggest some solutions.

Hey, I think that once you have used the registry key with any antivirus software on your laptop do not think they are able to use the same again, as it uses the registry key to activate the software on the old software so I do not think it would be possible to activate the software with the same record in another system, because it is against the rules of any other software. The only solution left now is that you have to buy a completely new package to carry out the installation of the software.