Thread: Bitdefender 10 is not working after a week

Bitdefender 10 is not working after a week

I'm using the Bitdefender 10 that I downloaded from the Internet. I installed Bitdefender 10 on my laptop fine but the problem is that antivirus software does not work for more than 1 week. After Week 1 automatically antivirus option turns gray and I cannot do any something else with it that is I cannot scan and I cannot make any update to the software and this is continually happening six weeks I checked the expiration date but is for one year, so anyone can help me know what exactly the problem with Bitdefender 10.

Re: Bitdefender 10 is not working after a week

Hey, why do not you try to download a completely new antivirus software from the Internet and new continue installing the new software Bitdefender Antivirus 10, which I think is that since this software is available for free for anyone to download and, may be that some of them could be damaged and therefore are not able to get the antivirus software to run longer. I think something bad might have happened with the software and that's why I stopped responding. So you better if you download the new version of the software and install it on your system.

I guess you have not read carefully as I mentioned in my last post, I tried downloading the new software BitDefender 10 and have been installing it on my system, but the problem is back after three weeks the software is unable to function. This is my seventh week and I'm using the third Bitdefender 10 antivirus software, what I want to know is that it makes the current Bitdefender 10 only is valid for three weeks or is that something is wrong with my system because it is unable to handle BitDefender 10 Antivirus software.

You should not waste time in downloading the antivirus software online instead of suggesting that you should buy a new legal version of antivirus software that comes with a registration code that is safer and insurable then download it from Internet. The software you downloaded from the Internet is not at all suitable to not explore and heal the entire team, not just work to give you a feeling that they are protecting their software, but in reality do not. So I would ask that you should buy the original software and install it on your laptop.