Thread: Word get freezed after installing KIS

Word get freezed after installing KIS

I have brought and installed the KIS 2010, first of all my system started to work very slow and it was unable to accomplish anything with this software on my system. After releasing some data on the same I get some speed on this. But now I've discovered that I am not able to get the MS Office Outlook or even run on my system. Even before installing the antivirus program I was able to get this application to run smoothly, but now every time I open the same app I have found that either the application crashes or malfunctions. So, does anyone know why this is happening and what needs to be done to overcome this problem?

Re: Word get freezed after installing KIS

Why not try to remove KIS antivirus application and see if they can get the MS Office Outlook, or work without problems since then. If you find that the application runs without problems after the antivirus program is removed, then it is certain that the problem is the KIS software itself. So what can be done is to install the same software again and see if it works and if again the same is not working properly, then you have to go to a new copy of the antivirus program KIS, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

First you check that Microsoft and other thing related to that installed properly and running very well. It may be that the application programs such as MS Office and Outlook power itself is damaged and could be the reason behind the application does not respond in time and frozen. What you should do is check the request without the software and see if they run or not. If the application does not meet new range still think that your application program is no doubt that fails and you have to install a new copy of it.

Still I am going through the same issue. I used all the solution which is mentioned so far in the previous post. I've been through almost every one of them, I removed the antivirus software and tried to run the same application and then I am making the application to run smoothly, in this I think that it is an application fault. The KIS antivirus program is causing this problem, but I've also reinstalled the antivirus program many times, but there are also the same problem then. Which means that the antivirus program is not compatible to MS Office, or something else. Please someone help me to get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

If the above solution does the trick, then, unfortunately what I think is that the system is not compatible with KIS antivirus program is the application program is not at all compatible with your system configuration. So for that you just check the minimum requirement for this and then compare your system configuration with the same I am sure that through this you will be able to know about the same.