Thread: virus application found in hijackthis

virus application found in hijackthis

I am facing a problem in my system, this is running with windows vista OS, the system was responding properly few days back, but suddenly it starts is occurring this type of problem. The problem is whenever I tried to click on a link in Google, instead of appear me in that desire web site it directs me to any other web site. If I open this in anew tab, then it open perfectly ok. I can’t able to determine the problem, one of my friend said to me that it might be happening for the malwarebyte, and to protect my system I am using hijackthis program. is here anyone having any idea on this? Suggest me some trick by which I can easily overcome from this problem.

Re: virus application found in hijackthis

Is the antivirus program that you are suing is updated and acting properly with all of its inbuilt features if this not up to dated then first of all update the virus database and then go for the scan your full system, the problem might be occurring for the virus file of the malwarebyte. So if this really happening for the infected file then this process will help you. Along with this also like to recommend you to empty your windows temporary folder and the registry editor. These are some of the unused or unnecessary files if still stored under them then they can also creating the problem.

As per my opinion regarding this type of problem the problem might also be into your web browser, form where you are redirecting into the other sites. I was also having similar type of issue with my internet explorer web browser, this was frequently redirect me into some other web site instead of direct to the actual one., after a deep search on this I found a solution, I applied and the problem was solved by this trick, if you are using the internet explorer web browser then ping to the program and features under control panel and from the drop down list click on the browser name and choose the reset option. Wait till the reset process completes. Try this process, this one hopefully help you.

I also think that the problem is occurring for the web browser, though the problem is only happening over there, an if you do not get any help with the scan process then I recommend you to go for reload the browser, remove the existing one along with also remove the other installed files from the temporary folder and restart your system. now after this proceed for the fresh installation . In my system I had relevant issue, after this I also tried with this process, it helped me, so I hope this will also help you.

Since from a long time I am facing so any problem with my antivirus program, this is not working properly, along with this also not able to detect most of the virus files those are attacked my system from some of the internet stored files and also from the internet. I tried to remove them by using the antivirus scan process, but this did not help me to recognize or remove the virus file from my system. Now I decided to change the antivirus program, so I am here for getting some of the information regarding any other antivirus program, any input will be appreciated greatly.

One of the best ways to deal with spyware problems is STOPzilla, this anti-spyware program designed for just this kind of issues that you posted here, to fresh up spyware on your computer. STOPzilla notify for spyware each day in your system. STOPzilla does its main job to find and remove spyware from your system. STOPzilla updates regularly to ensure that the latest spyware problems can be found. There are also peripheral features as well as featured with advanced protection against phishing and regular effected virus files.

"Ad-Aware Pro" considered most currently popular spyware tool, Spyware is software that uses an Internet connection without explicit consent of the user. "Ad-Aware Internet Security" is the most known spyware component now a days. I am using this program, and I like to recommend you to go for this antivirus program, this will surely protect your system with any type of unwanted virus file in your system.

"Spyware Doctor scans your computer for malicious spyware and removes it. The software constantly monitors the behavior of other programs on your computer and prevent malicious applications are running or executing. Spyware Doctor helps to examines all web pages that you visit often. This allows malicious programs from the Internet; it does not need to install software on your computer. Spyware Doctor is a good addition to many conservation programs. Spyware Doctor has the most advanced update feature which enables the Spyware fighting capabilities on daily basis to improve your system performance. The advanced OnGuard technology only alerts users on Spyware Doctor on a true Spyware detection. This has the significant advantage for that you do not need to every time install software, also to add a site to your favorites or to change your PC settings.

SpyHunter detects and removes spyware and other threats such as rootkits, adware, keyloggers, Trojan horses, worms, etc on your computer. It provides a real-time protection of your system and blocks any intrusion attempt. The analysis module allows customizable select items to check: memory, registry, cookies and files. The virus database of SpyHunter offers a daily update to ensure optimal protection against the latest threats. Internet Spy Hunter monitor the infiltration of spyware, web bugs, cookies and advertisements which blocks execution. It does the same for scripts, style sheets and animations from third parties.