Thread: while scanning Bitdefender 10 freezes

while scanning Bitdefender 10 freezes

After installing BitDefender 10 I have some problem on my system. , since I am not able to obtain full system scan every time I try to scan my system for error detection. I had installed the software just a few days ago and when I first scanned with the same software that I realized I could do it gently and completely. But later as the days begin to pass, I realized that when I set the antivirus program to do a full scan of my system, I found that the study get a freeze at 53%. I tried many times to scan, but unfortunately every time I've found that the scan freezes at 53%. So guys can someone help me know how I can be able to resolve this problem.

Re: while scanning Bitdefender 10 freezes

Most antivirus software uses too much memory space for himself to run completely and perfectly, so if you think you are not at all with the desired memory space on your system, so what I think is that you must first try to free some space on the C drive and then see if they can get the scan is successful. Make sure you do not keep too many applications running simultaneously on the system, because this will make the antivirus program running slow. So first remove all these little problems and then find some other solution.

Hello dear friend, try to reinstall the antivirus program is BitDefender 10 antivirus software and then see if they can get the complete scan of your system. I could have some sort of complaint in your antivirus software you have on your system. Reinstalling or updating of the program can help you get the proper and full looting. Even if you are not getting proper exploration, so what I think is that BitDefender 10 is corrupt and must go to a new copy of it.

I just want to thank you for you guys just for your suggestion which you guys have given me over here. I reinstalled the same program and I installed the new copy of BitDefender 10 antivirus program and that's what I've heard that only solves a little problem now instead of getting the Navigation freezing at 53% now scan freezes when it reaches 76%, even I installed a completely new version of antivirus software and then also I am not able to get the full analysis of the virus in my system can any one suggest a few different options for it.