Thread: KIS does not allow me to log into my blogging site

KIS does not allow me to log into my blogging site

Hello friend, I got a trouble regarding my Kasper sky antivirus. Currently I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 32 bit operating system. I have tried to using the new version of Kaspersky 11.0.2.556 thrice time. Since it came in the market last year and I have come to the conclusion that it is not being installed but any how I installed it but it does not work well with my system. I have not given up my Kaspersky, so I rolled back to the KIS version 11.0.1.400 and this version work well with my system. Is it problem with my OS or something else? Can anyone here tell me the actual cause, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: KIS does not allow me to log into my blogging site

Hello friend I read your problem, I have two OS in my computer one is windows XP 32 bit and second one is Windows 7 with 64 bit and I have not had any issue with either build on 64 bit operating systems. 11.0.2.556. It is working flawless in my both the operating system so far. I think there may be problem with the newer version of Kaspersky that you are using. I think some of the important files have been deleted. Have new version of kaspersky from the official site of Kaspersky and problem persist let me know.

Hey friend there may be the other variables which are causing the problem also. For example chipset drivers would be creating the problem, network drivers may not be proper. There may be issue of hardware configuration and health check that RAM, CPU, RAID, dynamic disks etc for your antivirus. Because of the security software this may happen. So try to figure out the actual issue. If any further issue please post on this forum.

Hello friend, It has been weird me. I have been using Kasper sky since two years and I had no issue. But the new version 11.0.2.556 does not let me to log into my blog web sites and even when I visit the site to check for new versions of Cleaner it does not display me the download link on web site. I have never faced this type of issue with the previous version of KIS interference with my web sites. So I installed Avast recently It works fine.

Hello friend I will tell you my experience about this. First I have opened Windows Explorer and tried to got actual issueof the Pure Networks folder then I went back and open the regedit to make sure that is there any issue but nothing showed there then I rebooted my system and did a thorough registry clean process and I found error at 487 showing that invalid registry items found in Networks then I had generated A CGI that has solved the problem. So try to do this.