Thread: BitDefender 10 crashes my operating system

BitDefender 10 crashes my operating system

I will be thankful if anyone is able to help me on this. Actually I have installed the BitDefender 10 on my computer and my problem is that every time I try to scan my computer with that then it just crashes my computer operating system and I can do nothing once this has happened. There is only one option left to me to restart the computer. Once I restart it then it came to normal mode. But if I scan again, then it gives me the same thing over and over again. Can you please tell me if There somehow possible, I will be able to resolve the problem. I will be grateful to all the answers for this. Thanks.

Re: BitDefender 10 crashes my operating system

I believe the problem is that the timer Spybot Tea. So my suggestion to you is to disable the spybot tea timer and real-time protection mbam and save the changes. After making changes, you can again try to run the scan again and see if it can solve the problem for you or not. This problem may be happening to you if your computer lacks the ability to run the spybot tea timer and real-time protection mbam and that is why they are causing the problem with that and debilitating conflict that can out of trouble.

Did you install more than one security software on your computer? I would like to inform you that if you install more than one security software at the same time, then you come in the way of other processes as the reason that the system is hanging. So if that is the same case for you, then you need to uninstall the additional security software on your computer and then reboot. After doing that, you can try to analyze the system again and see if that is what shows the same problem again or not. If this can solve the problem, then please post back here.

It is also likely that the BitDefender 10 configuration get damaged while installing this, which could be the cause of exploration which is to make your system freeze. I cannot say that this is the only reason for this, but this is one of the probable causes that can make matters like this. My suggestion to you is to download the new version of BitDefender and then try to reinstall this. If the problem is due to the damaged installation then the difficulty is resolved for you.

I am also going through the same issue. I too think that it is happening because of the Spybot's Tea-Timer but in order to get rid from the same I have reinstall it again. But it is still crashing my Pc. I do not know why like this is happening to me in my system. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. If anyone has an answer, I'd be grateful as well!

I have heard that this is a common problem with the bitdefender antivirus, and yes, many others with this new release. Therefore I would suggest you to go back to KIS 2010 and you will be happy and won’t suffer from any problem. Why bitdefender released this mess to the public is questionable. You can also try to update to patch a,b or use a new betas that could solve this issue, but cannot for sure.

There may be a few troubles by means of the operating system which you are having installed in your computer and you should attempt to repair the operating system intended for your computer and observe if that is equal to resolve the difficulty for you. If that is not capable to solve the matter for you then you can attempt to do the clean install of operating system. But confirm that this is the final choice for you to resolve the difficulty. This will definitely resolve the trouble for you.