Thread: Canon MP730 printer not working with wireless network in windows 7 64 bit

Canon MP730 printer not working with wireless network in windows 7 64 bit

I installed windows 7 64 bit in my Dell latitude laptop, along with thus I am having a Canon MP730 printer, this I basically used win my home wireless network. The problem is the printer is working fine in the offline mode but the does not works when the printer is connected with the wireless network, is thi9s is happening for the wireless network or for the printer sharing in my system. The printer is not connected with the wifi network along with this also not showing sometimes with the both offline or the online mode. Any suggestion for me to resolve this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Canon MP730 printer not working with wireless network in windows 7 64 bit

Is there any problem in the wireless network connectivity or with the access, if there is any issue with them then it is clear that the problem is occurring for the wireless network service, for that make sure that the wifi network service is acting properly. Apart from this, if the problem is with the printer then check the settings of the printer into your system.

Enter to the device manager and check the wireless wizard is working fine with the network service, along with this also try to detect the printer driver from add hardware option from control panel. Now click on add hardware option it will collect the hardware of the printer form the system device connected, now install this properly will following the onscreen instructions, the problem that you mentioned is occurring for this, then by this the problem will surely be solved.

As per my opinion, the problem might be occurring for the firewall program, for that try once by disable the firewall features in your system and then try to connect the printer with the system, and make sure that the sharing option sic heckled into the firewall setting window, sometimes I found that the sharing issue might be occurred for the firewall setting, if this works after disable the firewall feature then make it disable whenever you connect you printer with the system.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the printer interface in your machine, for that first of all remove the existing one and along with this also remove other contained files from the temporary folder and form the registry editor. Now reboot your system after complete the fresh installation and check whether the printer is connecting or not. I hope this time the earlier problem wills not be arrived. Go through this process.

I recommend you to go for reload the printer driver, ping to the device manager and open the printer driver, now right click on that and choose the advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the installation program, browse and terminate the process, wait till it directs you to reboot your system, during this process don’t attach the printer with your system. I told you because I think the problems I occurring for the printer driver. So this technique will surely overcome from the problem.

As per my opinion regarding the problem that you mentioned I would like to suggest you to reload the wifi router, but before that be sure that wireless wizard is working fine, to confirm this ping to the device manager after plug the printer with your system, if you found any type of problem over there then simply reload the wifi router driver, right click on eth driver name and choose the update option, it will direct you to run the installation program by browse and select the program from its desire stored place. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Go through this, I hope this will surely be help you to overcome form the problem.

Did you checked the printer is whether working or not with the other wireless network in online mode, though the pointer is working fine with the offline mode then I don’t think so the problem is in the printer. So for this I recommend you to check the check the network sharing options into the network and sharing window form control panel, make sure that the printer is properly shared with the network and working properly. Along with this also check into the printer wizard.