Thread: CPU performance slows down while using Bitdefender 10

CPU performance slows down while using Bitdefender 10

I have recently making use of the Bitdefender 10 Internet Security actually I have install it very recently I am making use of it because many of my friends told me that it is very pleasant to use. But I'm facing a problem with that. Actually, I'm experiencing that I'm getting slow computer performance and CPU usage increases greatly extended. Prior to the installation of that, my CPU uses 25 to 30 percent of the CPU and after installing the CPU uses increased to 70 to 80 percent. Many times, I found that reaches 100 percent. As a result, the processing speed of other applications on my computer also reduced. Before that, I was using AVG security, and that I was showing this issue. Can you tell me what's wrong with this and how can it be resolved?

Re: CPU performance slows down while using Bitdefender 10

Have you tried to disable the "idle scan" and "root kit" in Bitdefender? If not, then please be carried out and reply back if any other change. In that if you go to the GSI and click Properties Event Log system then you will be able to get some hard disk errors that starts accessing put up. When you perceive "i8042prt" names of source and 'Disk'. It is possible that the antivirus scan the system at rest and you'll find it uses the CPU. If you do the scan with disabilities inactivity, the you will not have that problem again. Apart from that it was moderate and no in-depth analysis and see if you can reduce the CPU used to some extent.

According to me you just free some memory on a computer and as possible in each partition on the computer and after that you are able to run the chkdsk at all from the command prompt. This will fix, if there is any error in the computer memory. But you must remember that you must have administrator rights to do otherwise, you will not be able to perform this action. Ok, so just opens the command prompt and type chkdsk c: enter / F and press enter button. You will have to type write and for the exploration program on windows startup later. Then type the command similar, but substitute c: for the extra drive letter. If you do not have access to anything that scan through there and restart the computer to scan the C: drive as soon as probable after that.

It is also likely to bitdefender 10 may be having a problem with that and that is why you are getting this kind of issue. If you want to make sure that you have to install the bitdefender 10 again and see if it is able to resolve the problem or not. You will have to clean install means to uninstall the currently installed one from of the PC and restart the computer. After installing it again to see if it is working for you. If there is any problem with the installation files of bitdefender 10 so while reinstalling this probably will solve the problem for you.

You can try the above suggestions which are posted above and see if they can help you or not. But if none of them can help you to fix your issue. So there is one more option through which you will be able to fix this matter. But ya remember that you go for this in last. You can repair your computer system. You will have to boot from the operating system CD and then when prompted for the installation then select "Repair" as their choice. Normally, you have to press "R" to do that. Once you complete the repair process, then the computer will restart and the problem can be solved. I wish this will help.