Thread: Two copies of Bitdefender 10 is running in background

Two copies of Bitdefender 10 is running in background

Hi all, I have the Bitdefender 10 installed on my computer. Every time I see the task manager then processes I found that there are two avp.exe processes are running simultaneously. Can you tell me if this is normal or there is an error to be resolved. If you have any idea of how I can do that, then please let me know about it. I have no idea how can be solved. Please respond as soon as it is possible. Thanks.

Re: Two copies of Bitdefender 10 is running in background

As much I know so this is normal that you are seeing two of them running simultaneously. Outside of these two one of them has a screen and the other is intended for the program. I searched online and found that this response. So if that is not to create any problems for you, then you should not stop that process and let it run in the background. This will not affect your performance for you. This is the only thing I can suggest at once.

What version of BitDefender 10 you are using? I ask you if you have any other version of Bitdefender 10 then my suggestion is switch to BitDefender 10. I say this because I'm with her and that I am not showing any of the tracks like this. So just search for the configuration of BitDefender 10 and downloaded to your computer. Install it on your computer and that will solve the problem for you. This is one of the best things you can do to solve problems like this.

You better you can have a chat with Bitdefender 10 regarding the issue of this and make sure that can actually help you in any way there. They are the people who know what may be the exact problem with that and also how to solve the problem. So try the solution provided for them and that is the safest way for you. This should be the first thing you need in cases like this before doing anything else on the team. I would like you to get the answer to this soon.

I also agree with the first answer that if the two processes, one is for the service and another is for the GUI and this is by design. In order not to create any problem for you. Other then this if you want then you can use the removal tool and see if you can help, but only keep the better, since it will not cause any harm to your computer in any way and does not make sense to eliminate or the end of that process. I understand what you have now, what is the reason for this problem.