Thread: What does BitDefender 10 Downloads daily?

What does BitDefender 10 Downloads daily?

I have BitDefender 10 which is installed on my computer. Which is working very well, but I just want to clarify a few doubts regarding downloading updates. I have noted that Firewall shows that about 63 MB to 184MB BitDefender 10 download in a day. And for the month Download was 3.5 GB around. I am not able to understand what is being downloaded every day. Do all the update files that it download or it did something else? Can you tell me any way I can decrease the amount of downloads from it? I will appreciate all the answers on this topic. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: What does BitDefender 10 Downloads daily?

I do understand that why you are making use of the BitDefender 10. I like to say that this is not well-matched with any additional measures. My suggestion to you is to make use of BitDefender 11 which is likely to face a series of errors. As you said what is downloading about 184 MB a day, then this would result in the bases of all re-download, so it is likely somewhat wrong and downloaded again and again, and also you cannot resolve this problem. Updates are also free only for the licensed period. I hope this post will help you in any way.

There may be some problem with the BitDefender 10 antivirus which is installed in your system. Otherwise, you should not download this much of files. This is the first time I hear this kind of problem. Anyway, you require to reinstall the installation program that can resolve this problem. So just uninstall it completely and install it one more time. If you want to avoid the problems which is happening because of this then the new configuration can search for it online and download to your computer. Now install it with the help of the file you just downloaded. You must download it from the official site of Kaspersky, and will be the best and safest way to do it.

If you want reason and also solution for this query so I will advise you to make contact with the BitDefender and ask them regarding the same. And according to me they are the only people who is able to fix this issue and also they will be able to tell you the exact issue like why this is happening in your system. And you will be able to fix this query. Actually when I was going through this issue so at that time I make contact with these guys and they help me on this and I got my solution for my query. This should be your first step to solving the problem instead of trying to do anything but that. I'm sure you'll get the answer for this. Even after settling here so that we can get to know the reason for this.