| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Follow the below steps:
- Open Kaspersky Antivirus.
- In the lower part of the window, click the Settings link.
- In the Settings window go to the Performance component and then:
- In the Battery Saving section toggle on the option Disable scheduled scan tasks while running on battery power.
- In the Gaming Profile section, select the Use Gaming Profile check box. This option will optimize settings of all Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 components while your gaming applications work in full-screen mode. For example, you will not be distracted by pop-up notifications when playing.
- In the Computer resources section select the following check boxes:
- Concede resources to operating system when the computer starts.
- Concede resources to other applications. When the CPU and disk subsystems are at high load, the scheduled scans will be postponed.
- Perform Idle Scan.
- In the Computer resources section toggle off the option Perform rootkit scan. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 will not be performing rootkit search in the background.
- Click the Pause File Anti-Virus and do the following:
- In the Pause File Anti-Virus window select the Pause from check box and specify the time.
- If you would like the File Anti-Virus to pause whenever a certain program starts, click Add.
- In the Open window browse for the executable file of the program (the one with the .exe extension) and click the Open button.
- In the Pause File Anti-Virus window click the Save button.
- Close the program window.
More information here - http://support.kaspersky.com/10434