Thread: Web browser is not accessible due to Anti-Spyware Infection

Web browser is not accessible due to Anti-Spyware Infection

Hello friend I got a trouble on my computer system. It has been infected with Anti-Spyware that makes my Computer system useless I have windows XP in my computer. I have recently scanned my computer with Mcfee Antivirus and malewarebytes in normal mode. Now I am not able to access the internet due to the infection. If anyone here knows the solution let me know, you can tell fast or effective way to kill this spyware then please post on this forum. You would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Web browser is not accessible due to Anti-Spyware Infection

In this post I will tell you, what you can do to protect from these threats. first use antivirus and Internet security software. Keep your antivirus definition and security software up to date because new virus, threat is released timely so to detect them you need to update the antivirus. Use firewall this can be software or hardware that will buffer incoming data to your computer. Run virus scan once a week. Make sure while opening mail when your antivirus alert you. Scan attachment fine in your mail first. Keep your browser and system up to date. Etc. Remember this make you free from bugs.

Hello friend your system is infected with the virus and spyware. You need to run antivirus tool to remove virus. As you told your browser is not accessible it means it is infected by Trojan Win32. Trojan provide insecure internet connections with numerous infected web pages that will destroy your computer at allI will suggest you to download Trojan remover tool to remove Trojan. Once you have run the Trojan try to use your browser. This may help you.

There are many definitions in the market for “maleware” which essentially refers to “adware” and “spyware” program. These are loaded into your computer from the internet. Computer user is not aware of this. This spyware program changes the setting of your web browser. change you files and create new default pages. Not allow to open the browser. Normally spyware collect user information regarding their web activity and transferring to advertisement.

renodjs Guest

try to uses spyeraser from uniblue...
    thats protect and also scaning all spyware andmallware...
    proofed i am save now