Thread: Expected malwarebyte, McAfee hanged up

Expected malwarebyte, McAfee hanged up

After completed the 3rd round of full scan in my windows 7 running Dell inspiron, the system still not responding properly with McAfee Antivirus program. I am using this third party antivirus from last 6months, still not encountered any problem with that. it detected the virus and I simply moved them into the quarantined folder, but still with any of the applications I am getting a pop up error regarding any effect by some of the malwarebyte, I am not familiar with these types of malwarebytes. How to remove them permanently from my system? Any suggestion on this provide me, which will surely help me to resolve the issue.

Re: Expected malwarebyte, McAfee hanged up

Is all the functions of the antivirus program that you are using are functioning properly, along with this the main part of the antivirus is the anti rootkit and the spyware, if you are using your system mainly for the internet access then be sure that both of them are working fine. Apart from that also make sure that the virus database of the antivirus application is up to date. I would like to suggest you to update that one first and then proceed for the next time scan in your system. This time mainly scan the c: drive or the drive where you installed the operating system and the other software’s. If the virus is seriously affect any file among them then by this will be detect surely.

Turn off the windows firewall security and along with this also disconnect if the system is connected with the internet connection, because in some of the cases, I found that if the scan is running during while the system is connected with internet then these type of problem may occur, the viruses will not removed from there. If you still facing the problem then try once by run the windows default anti malwarebyte security essential program, by this I hope the virus will surely detect and you will be able to remove the virus permanently from your system.

Update the windows version, by this the security essential program will also be update, now disable the party antivirus program, and scan your system fully by the windows default anti malwarebyte program, or you can also do this by simply download and install windows security essential. Whereas I was using this same a third party antivirus a program, but after using this till a long time, it starts creating problem with some of its functions. After that I also did the antivirus database update along with this also disable and enable the antivirus function, but it was not able to detect some of the antivirus that I was sure after install the windows security essential program, it detect them easily and I can able to remove them physically from my system. So I recommend you to, if you are not able to remove the virus after applying all of the above, mentioned tricks then simply download and install this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to your post, if you are facing this problem with any such kind of specific programs, then I suggest you to reload them, this is for the recommendation. By this you will get notified whether the problem is in your antivirus or in the windows installed software. I was also facing almost similar issue in my HP Compaq Presario laptop; this was also happening same with AVG antivirus program. After that I also applied many of the tricks with the antivirus, I was thought that the problem is in there, but any of them did not help me. After that I simply try once by reload that particular software, and by this the problem was solved. So if you are also having same problem then try with this, otherwise reload the antivirus and update the version again online, any of the file of that antivirus may be stopped working or not responding properly.

I am also facing this type of problem with the AVG antivirus program, this was also start creating some of the problem while this running also while this performing any of the scan process. in almost all the times it flashes a error message in the system after the windows screen comes up. It flashes that the antivirus required for update, I update that one; this not works after that I also tried by reload the programs, but this one also not resolve this issue. Though I am using AVG from a long time, and I am school student. Now I am thinking about to change this one. For this, I need your help. Any one from here can suggest me which one is good for my system, with the replacement of AVG antivirus. My system is running with windows XP pro OS. Any input will be helpful for me.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is a one of the most promising program in the field of Antivirus 2011. When Setup will check if there are updated versions, if necessary after which you can begin to download the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. If you are wanting to do a custom installation, you know that you can choose between the anti-virus files, for email, web, instant messaging software, along with the proactive defense even with application control, network attack blocker, Anti-spam, anti banner, parental control, virtual keyboard and system watcher. There are many forms of Kaspersky and installing all the features will deal with 153 MB of hard disk.This new security component with the feature of "active monitoring" monitors the activity of programs in the system and identifies suspicious and malicious software by analyzing to their behavior. So I would like to suggest you to go for this Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.

Quick Heal AntiVirus 2011, it’s with intuitive and prominent user interface, it provides guard for your system without all of its run-able functions. Once installed it performs as a shield in against of viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware and other malicious threats. It also provides guard in against of newly introduced and unknown viruses those are using by the techniques known as DNAScan. It provides a very robust solution for blocking viruses, spyware and other malware rogue ware. Apart from that, the new version also includes unique features such as parental controls and web security. It has strengthened its installation program to accelerate the installation. It also improved the engine antivirus that sheds light on server resources and yet quick in scanning, detecting and blocking all types of viruses, spyware, malware and other rogue ware who might try to sneak in your system. The firewall has been enhanced to work silently in the background and still be powerful enough to act as a wall against the pirates, and the new functionality of intrusion detection and intrusion prevention system detects and prevents malicious activity on the network or Internet before any virus reach into your system.