Thread: Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 found the Trojan.zbot.gen.

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 found the Trojan.zbot.gen.

Hello recently I tried with a program known as “Orb” which is as a media anywhere program that help me to access media file on my home computer. It helps me to access my home PC via remote access and it’s also protected by the user name and password. In the bottom of the page I can see description of services and tech notes. Some day before after installing Orb I try to add my music library in my media database. But at that time my anti virus Trend Micro Titanium internet security 2011 warning me about the Trojan in my program. It’s saying that your program contains Trojan like behavior. And it happen because my Orb was trying to open network connection Then I search this on Google and found that many people are facing this same problem. That you can just give Orb rights in order to allow it to operate. I tried to permit Orb to work in my TMTIS 2011 but I establish this did not stop the warnings so I, turned TMTIS 2011 off. First of all I would like to recognize what the best track of action is to be sure that the Trojan is completely removed from my computer.

Re: Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2011 found the Trojan.zbot.gen.

The infection is recognized is a backdoor Trojan. Help hackers to access your computer remotely. Don’t use internet on your computer it helps hacker to access your computer. If you are driving your bank account on the PC and contain all the important financial information please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords. Though the Trojan has been identified and may die because of their backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to ensure that your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of Trojan, the best course of action would be to reformat and reinstall the operating system.

He I hope this information will help you try out the following steps
    1. Download the Tdss root kit removing tools and save this file in your desktop important.
    2. Next run this tool file.
    3. If this file is not able to run in your system then rename this file.
    4. Now in this step start the scanning by clicking on a start scan button.
    5. If scan is completed without any virus or Trojan information then close this and exit.
    6. If any malicious substance is found then it’s appeared in the scan result.
    7. Select the default and click on continue and reboot now to complete the cleaning process.
    8. TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) this file will create after all this process.
    9. Copy contains of that file and let me know what its showing.

Thanks for the quick response, but now I reformat my computer, but it was not the best choice. I just help me solve my problem by removing all unwanted containing from my computer. But still I am facing the same problem. A month ago I faced the problem with the Trojan in that time I did the same and I successfully solve the problem. So now I continue this trick but not this time. Now I am again going to reformat my system. Thanks for your reply.

If you are thinking about backing up data and reformat note with Virus infection, there is always a chance of data backup of your system of reinfection. If the data is so important to you, then you can try to salvage something from it, but no guarantee to be warned that you may have to start again later if you become infected while trying to recover your data. Just back up important documents, personal data files, photos of a CD or DVD, not a flash drive or external hard drive, because they may be involved in the process. The safest practice is not back up all executable files because they may be infected with malware. Avoid backing up compressed files (. Zip. Cab. Zip) that carried within them as some types of malware can penetrate and infect files compressed files. Other types of malware can even pretend to hide a file extension or addition to the existing extension as show. so be sure to look closely at the full file name. If you cannot see the file extension, you may need to reconfigure Windows to display the file name extensions. Then make sure you scan the backup data with your anti-virus before copying back to your hard drive.

The process is the same as the removal of other virus-related killing the process - remove associated files - removes associated registry entries. As Trojan.Z bot can run automatically when Windows starts, the key step is manual removal in blocking the Trojan is executed. If the Trojan is not removed completely, it can rebuild itself after rebooting. Do you think a manual is not right for you? Most computer users prefer to choose an effective anti virus program to remove Trojan.Z bot completely in minutes. Does your anti virus program to collect and remove the Trojan for you? However, here I recommend a tool remover Trojan.Z bot 100% guaranteed, called Spy ware Cease. Before the program help Trojan.Z bot remover recommended, give your anti virus program updated one more chance. First, get into safe mode. If your anti virus program needs to run network test, should get into safe mode with networking. Trojan.Z bot is to avoid viruses and other programs running. Second, check whether the signature database is up to date. Finally, scan all the files in your anti virus program PC. If still your anti virus is not able to remove Trojan.Z bot, then use Spy ware Cease to this urgent problem.