Thread: trojware.win32.trojan.agent.gen / Firefox is not working

trojware.win32.trojan.agent.gen / Firefox is not working

Comodo has newly started providing me alerts of the trojware.win32.trojan.agent.gen virus. I have tried to clear as well as quarantine, however i am insecure if it is actually gone. Possibility firefox will not work; additionally, as I pressed on a search last night, as well as it took me to a malevolent site, for which Comodo caution me about. I rapidly exited the site, however now I am receiving the caution..... Please recommend while you have a possibility....

Re: trojware.win32.trojan.agent.gen / Firefox is not working

You have to download the TDSS Root kit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) in addition to save it to your PC. Then you have to Double-press on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for recognized TDSS variants.Vista/Windows 7 users right-press as well as choose Run as Administrator. If TDSSKiller does not run, attempt renaming it. To perform this, you have to right-press on TDSSKiller.exe, pick Rename as well as provide it a random name with the .com file extension then you have to press the Start Scan key. If the scan finishes with nothing located, press Close to exit. If malicious objects are located, they will display in the Scan results - choose action for located objects as well as suggest three alternatives. Make sure Cure (default) is chosen, after that press Continue and then reboot now to complete the cleaning procedure.

From my view you primary have to log into MBAM. After that run MBAM (MalwareBytes) then download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as well as save it to your system. Verify that you are connected to the Internet. After that to Double-press on mbam-setup.exe to install the appl. though the installation set ups, you have to go after the prompts in addition to do not make any adjustment to default settings. While installation has accomplished, verify you leave both of these marked: Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as well as Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and then you have to press Finish.

You have to execute a scan with Eset Online Antivirus Scanner. Press the green ESET online scanner key. Study the End User License Agreement as well as mark the field. Then you have to mark yes, I accept the terms of use. Then Press the start key. Allow any security caution from your browser. Mark scan archives. Mark Remove found threats as well as Scan potentially unwanted applications. Then you have to Press the Start key. ESET will after that download updates for it, install it, as well as begin scanning your PC. When the scan completes, push list of found threats. Push export to text file, as well as save the file to your computer as ESET Scan.txt. Then you have to push the back key, after that Finish. Copy in addition to paste the stuffs of ESET Scan.txt in your subsequently respond.

If there are no more issues or symbols of infection, you be supposed to create a New Restore Point to stop probable reinjection from an old one. A few of the malware you chosen up could have been backed up, renamed as well as saved in System Restore. Since this is a sheltered directory your tools are not able to get to delete these files, they sometimes be able to reinfect your computer if you by chance utilize an old restore point. Setting a fresh restore point following cleaning your computer will assist prevent this as well as enable your PC to "roll-back" to a clear functioning state.

One last Quick scan you have to Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this. Go to MBAM in normal mode as well as press Update tab, pick Check for Updates, while completed. Press Scanner tab, choose Quick scan as well as scan (normal mode). After scan press Remove chosen, Post fresh scan log as well as Reboot into normal mode. Please inquire any required questions, post logs as well as Let us recognize how the computer is running now.

I will make it inform on run MWAB frequently, as well as carry on my weekly AV. Thanks for your assist. Bay the way Comodo is an "on access" scanner. It appears to be well-organized than a few of the other AV scanners I have utilized previous, however I observe lots of public utilize AVG (which I utilized to, however switched to Comodo). Do you have a private preference or view on either? I hate paying for AV, consequently would favor a good, solid "free" one, for the reason that I in fact believe they are well again, in lots of cases....Thanks again....