Thread: windows 7 PC infected by Rootkit virus

windows 7 PC infected by Rootkit virus

I am school student, just completed mu 10th standard examination in my newly purchased windows 7 compatible Dell inspiron one desktop computer. possibly there is a rootkit virus is infected my system, and for this some of the application are stopped working when I tried to open any particular application, though I suspect that it is a rootkit virus, and applied many of the tricks to resolve this. Is there any one having any idea or information regarding this problem by which I can easily overcome from the problem.

Re: windows 7 PC infected by Rootkit virus

What type or solution you tried in your system to resolve this? This is quire necessary to identify from you. Beside this I am suggest you with a very basic process, if you did not tried this then as a first recommendation try this process, it will might be help you if the problem is a minor one. Scan the full system with a up to date version for the antivirus program, for this you need to have a update and with all enable functions antivirus program, scan your system, if there is surely any rootkit virus is situated in your system, then by this I hope you will surely be able to overcome from the problem.

If this problem arriving for any such type of particular programs , then this might not be happening for the root kit virus, the problems I in that or those software’s, for that I recommend you to reload the software or the application by which you are facing the problem. first of all remove the existing application and also remove the other windows platform containing file from your hard drive, then proceed for the fresh installation, I hope this will somehow help you overcome from the problem.

I am also facing a problem in my system with the rootkit virus, this mainly creating problem with the internet connection, whenever I open the browser, it flashes a message that the browser is corrupted with a virus and the antivirus is stooped execution of this. Then i scan the system and found that one but with the Norton security tool I was not able to remove this one from my hard drive. Though I am using this antivirus program from last more than 8 months, so is tie the cause for not working properly with all of its functions or for any other? I am now looking for the solution for this issue and also for the information’s regarding any other good security tool. If from here nay one having any information regarding any of the one share me.

Hypersight Rootkit Detection: it is popular as the world’s first Fourth-Generation rootkit detector program. Hyper Sight Rootkit Detector is the first Virtual Intrusion Prevention System (VIPS) to use the brand-new approach to detect malicious software. The new approach encapsulates the operating system into a virtual machine, passing control over all critical events to the VIPS core. It can get more privileges than any rootkits that run in "kernel” mode. Hypersight Rootkit Detector employs the innovative hardware virtualization implemented by Intel and AMD in its latest CPU. The Intel VT-x and the work of the AMD-V technologies such as hypervisor on supported CPUs, summarize the entire operating system inside a virtual machine. All receptive events are handled by Hypersight Rootkit Detector, which allows the product to detect, intercept and notify the user about actions that are inherent in the operation of the rootkit.

The free software RootKit Hook Analyzer identifies potential pests of the newer viruses generations. The program is so-called hooks for rootkit virus files. The security tool Rootkit Hook Analyzer scans your computer for hidden rootkits. Rootkits are recognized recently as viruses on Windows machines. They hide deep in the system and spy on from there inside to the PC. Most antivirus programs are currently no rootkits. So there's special tools like Rootkit Hook Analyzer. Try with this security tool, I hope it will help you to protect your system with all of the virus files. This security tool looks for rootkits that have become attached to the system kernel, and so catch the most important services. The latter are listed together with their modules.

Panda Anti-Rootkit is a program that uses latest generation technology to detect and remove rootkits, threats that can bypass any security system. Panda Anti-Rootkit needs no installation and its efficiency makes it one of the best anti-rootkit in circulation. It works with hide programs, files, processes, registry entries, it using sophisticated techniques to avoid that they are detected by antivirus programs. With Panda Anti-Rootkit can detect rootkit activity in the file system in the registry, in processes and in drivers and completely eliminated. Panda Anti-Rootkit is a small standard application that can run fast scans. This will scan and unknown rootkits disabled and all the registry keys that belong to the rootkit to be extinguished. The results of the program are clean and reports are very detailed. There is an automatic update. There is an option that you can send files unknown to Panda Labs. Panda Labs will review this data and adds it to the database if necessary. This feature is free and it will be sent only the data of the rootkit.