Thread: In Kaspersky forums have the online members and guests merged

In Kaspersky forums have the online members and guests merged

I have the Kaspersky anti-virus installed in my PC. Whenever I have a doubt I always post it on the Kaspersky forums. So I frequently visit the Kaspersky forums. But now I have a query that has the forum layout changed? I was able to see how many members were online and how many guests were present but now all the options seems to be disappeared. So I want to know that have the settings changed or is there this problem only with me. Please help me out to fix this issue.

Re: In Kaspersky forums have the online members and guests merged

I think that this issue is only with you. I can still see how many members were online and how many guests were present as before. There seems to be no problem with my forum layout. I think that you can see them at the bottom of the main page. So what you need to do is scroll down and check it at the bottom of your main page. I am sure that you will get to see all the members and guests out there. I hope this will fix your problem.

Even I think that you will find the online members and guests at bottom of the main page. They had made some changes before. They were removed per forums and topics and they were taken to the bottom of the main page. This was probably done to conserve the processing power as it looked like the servers cannot take it much more. I guess your problem will be solved once you see them at the bottom of your main page.

Even I am facing from this particular problem. Few weeks back the online member just disappeared from the topic the I was viewing. I thought that there are some changes being made to the forum layout. But during that time I was told that my system was very old and that it would be updated shortly. I was waiting for something to happen but nothing seems to have happened so far. But still I can’t see them at the place where I used to see them before.