Thread: windows XP PC malware removal, need help

windows XP PC malware removal, need help

I am using a HP pavilion series laptop; this is running with windows XP service pack 3. It was running fine till the last date; also almost all of the functions were running fine. Only problem is that there are some of the malwarebytes are running in my system, I am not able to remove them after detect by the antivirus program. in any of the application loading time this error message arrives with a pop up window, now what should I do? Is here anyone having any idea on this problem any suggestion will be appreciated?

Re: windows XP PC malware removal, need help

There is a simply solution that I tried in just few weeks ago, while I was also facing relevant type of problem. so for this first of all disable the third party antivirus program, and then enable the windows default security option, if this disable, now proceed for the scan of your whole system system or in particular where the software is installed folder or drive. I did this, and by this the problem was solved. So I hope you will also be helpful with this. Sometime it is occurred that the third party software application are stopped working with any particular function of it. So in this case you need to first get the help of your windows version.

As per my opinion if you are having any problem in some of the particular programs or software, then try once by reload that one. For that first of all remove the existing one and along with this also remove they software installation files those are stored into the windows temporary folder and in the windows registry editor. Now go for the fresh installation, I hope this will somehow help you.

I am also facing a problem with my anti malwarebyte program, after getting a lot of error message with almost all of the installed software, I simply run the anti malwarebyte program, this detects but was not able to remove then, whenever I click on delete option. It simply shows that, the antivirus programs I not responding and then directs me to close this one. What should id now? How to resolve this problem? is here anyone having any information on this problem or for any other anti malwarebyte program, that I can use in my windows vista system. Any information will be helpful for me.

Hello friends, here I bring a new material, if you are looking for the security for your system then this is a material increase your internet security, so by using this you will be free from malware, viruses or Trojan, HiJackThis works very well but in this case you have at your hand, it will bring you another very useful program to save your system in many times with Malwarebytes, Anti-Malware programmed antispyware antimalware area is specified with easy user interface. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is able to combat viruses and spyware, although it lacks the real-time protection, only available for a fee. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a product that can guarantee the security of your system against all types of malware: viruses, worms, spyware, dialers, and more. Its strength lies in a scanning engine with excellent detection capabilities and extreme speed of analysis, you can perform in two modes: rapid and complete.

If you still facing the problem with the anti malwarebyte program, then I would like to recommend you to reload the program, the problem that you mentioned might be happened for missing or not working properly some of the files of that program, for that by reload these can be recovered. Along with this, I was also facing relevant type of issue, and then also searched almost everywhere for the solution but did not found any such positive reply from anywhere, then I also did this and the problem was solved.

I also like to suggest you to go for the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, it provides two types of analysis. One is the rapid and complete for a thorough analysis. This application automatically renews the list of malware and which can be programmed to scrutinize the PC at a particular time. There is also a list for the files in quarantine and a different for those who should be ignored. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware includes FileASSASSIN, which is a tool that ensures the removal of any corrupted files. This program offer post because it is made of infectivity, however, it is likely to enable real-time protection version, which is chargeable. Some of the features of this anti malwarebyte program are like,

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware examines disc and devices on your computer for all types of malware and eliminates it. But as per the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think the problem might be occurring for the operating system, may be there is any file of the antivirus program is removed from there or not working properly with the operating system. for that strongly recommend you to try once by reload the operating system, by first format the drive for the installation and then go for the fresh installation in some of the cases I found that these types of problem might be occurred for the opearting system, so in this cases the reload process is the only solution. Go through this, it will surely be help you to overcome from the problem.