Thread: Not able to do anything with Microsoft or antivirus sites

Not able to do anything with Microsoft or antivirus sites

I have a PC relatively cool about 25 days and I am not able to see anything to do with Microsoft (including automatic updates) or antivirus sites. I tried using a variety of antivirus software, but still have now is fixed. Also, sometimes when I am using Google search it’s directed me to other websites - most annoying. Please help me out to solve this problem.

re: Not able to do anything with Microsoft or antivirus sites

Basically you are facing problem with virus in your laptop or your home computer. There is some kind of viruses which does not allow you to access many websites by using your browsers. And as you are saying that you used many antivirus software’s, but still this all software’s are not able to find this kind of viruses. So for the good result you have to format your operating system on your laptop or your home computer. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

In your problem you are saying that you unable to access your Microsoft. Means you are not able to access your system files. Virus tries to attack on your system files. Your laptop or your desktop computer is attacked by this kind of virus. And these viruses are directly attacking on your system32 files. And if your system 32 file is corrupted which is basically the Microsoft system file the n you cannot do anything with it and you are not able to access your Microsoft. So for solving problem of this kind of virus you have to use ant viruses.

Maybe there is problem with your web browser. Sometime when you’re downloading or trying to install your web browser it also contains unwanted data which is known as virus which attacks on your web browsers important files. You have to prevent your dll files of web browsers. If virus attacks on this dll file so you are not able to work with your web browser.dll files is directly reoffered by your exe file of any software. So if this dll file is corrupted then you cannot work with your web browser. So because of this you are not able to access antivirus sites.