Thread: Blue Screen Virus? Exists after formatting

Blue Screen Virus? Exists after formatting

It says Windows log on process system process terminated unexpectedly status of oxoooo500000600 (ox5555o oxooo5555oo). What do I do? Please help. It began to show this after I had viruses, and ran it in safe mode, as soon as I finished running virus scans in safe mode, then I rebooted it into normal mode and this showed up, now it won’t stop, and won’t allow me to use my comp. if you have any solution so please provide me .i am very thankful to all of you.

Re: Blue Screen Virus? Exists after formatting

This is called as the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). It stands for a catastrophic failure inside your computer. If you have any elderly central processing unit try exchanging out the motherboards, if not then find a friend and make use from theirs. If you cannot do that then purchase a new one (Or borrow from a store, if probable) If the processor will boot after that, you will have found the problem. If that not worked then try replacing your HDD or reformatting your workstation (Re-installing the OS.). I hope this will help you.

Enter the error code in the search box in Internet and is likely to play in that error code. Very often, there will be suggestions on how to fix the problem. In addition, there are boot disks available on the Internet that allows you to start the computer without using the hard disk. Download boot CDs and provide it a try. These boot CDs are specific to the operation of such systems XP professional or XP. The boot CD must be downloaded and burned onto a CD. If you can boot your computer, you can access many of the facilities team

Blue screen of death is one of the more general Windows errors that all users will find every day. When the blue screen occurs, then something serious is going wrong with your computer, specifically the Windows registry. The refer to component data, such as hardware and software that is installed on your computer. Windows are led by the record about what to do and how to access different software programs, files or processes. However, over time, the registry can corrupt data or even harmful, and Windows, then you have to carry tasks useless and unnecessary functions. The main reason of a registry cleaner is to eliminate needless items from the Windows registry to make sure that your computer will stay running faster and among less error. I thing this information will help you a lot.

You require thorough computer disinfection. You have to use a rescue disk to this process. So firstly I will give details what is a rescue disk, A Rescue Disk is used in a condition at what time you cannot boot your computer or your workstation gets problems booting up in both Mode Safe and Normal Mode. Few rescue Medias propose you mechanically removing the viruses with no booting up your workstation. This will help solve the problem because there is no possibility of execution of viruses, and to boot directly from the rescue media. After perform the following disinfection procedure, do the registry scan and fix the errors, for example, entries virus still exist in implementing the team ignored the program. After anti virus to disinfect the system, make a record of solving looks in order to remove any virus running entries left on the list of "start" and "services".