Thread: can't do anything, Computer Freezes Constantly even can’t run Antivirus

can't do anything, Computer Freezes Constantly even can’t run Antivirus

From two day ago, my Computer is freezing after being idle for some time but time is varying I left my computer on and gone for the some work when comeback I see nothing on my computer the screen move, there was no signs of processing anything, and I couldn't even put it to sleep or shut down from mouse. The only action that was possible for me to manually shut down or restart computer and boot again. Since this only occurred when the computer was idle. Any ideas or best way to diagnose/fix this problem? It make my computer useless please help me.

Re: can't do anything, Computer Freezes Constantly even can’t run Antivirus

From my point of view. It may be a problem of heating, especially in case of a laptop. Let me know what type of Processor you are using and what is the temp you are getting to? Check If your motherboard has a CPU temp sensor or not, Note the temperature with free programs with PCWizard (don't have the link handy right now, so just Google "PCWizard").Whait is model number of your computer. Laptops are particularly very sensitive to heat.Run it cold or chill environment, or at least in air. This may not be a heat issue, but it's easy to check out.

There may be issue of the RAM also. You should test the RAM(Random access memory) to see is it a problem of RAM or not. In Vista operating system there is built-in Memory Diagnostics. In run window from the start button type "memory diag" and you should find the Memory Diagnostics Tool. You also check that you add any new hardware or not. Your system fan might be not working. You may also be able to select Memory Diagnostics from the Advanced Boot Options menu.

Hi Friend, You can make your PC working. Check the following thing that checks for recently installed software or hardware. There may be the problem of virus that making your system freezes so run antivirus program. Use some well known spyware removal tool to remove spyware. Insure free hard drive space. This may be because of overheating. Bad the hard disk. I hope this may help you. For any future assistance you are most welcome.