Thread: Thinking of uninstalling kaspersky

Thinking of uninstalling kaspersky

I am thinking of finally uninstalling the kaspersky antivirus program that I have in my system the reason behind this policy is because it was giving me some problem in the operating of other programs in the system. so that’s why I had to remove the antivirus program from the system. some of the reasons behind it is that it did not allow me to play my favorite game named world of warcraft. Everytime I run this game and I get an error saying that this particular program cannot be run in the system because of the potential threat it has to the system. everytime I have to turn the kaspersky off so that I can start with the game. Also its ability to slow down the cpu performance is quite unacceptable. So that’s why I have decided to completely uninstall it from the system. so this is what i have to say here. I hope everyone will support my decision for this.

Re: Thinking of uninstalling kaspersky

Frankly speaking I think that is not the problem of the kaspersky antivirus that you are using. Well it is just doing its job of informing you that running that program can cause a potential threat to the system. so that’s why it has just informed you. See you cannot compromise on the security of the system so you will have to take some time and implement what the antivirus program is advising you. I know I am being a lilt rude towards you but still I think you must reconsider the decision that you have taken regarding the antivirus program.

I want to add something here. If you think that the kaspersky slows down the performance of the entire system then I would advise you to have a look at the systems configuration. Check if the ram is upgraded properly and your system has enough memory to run the program .so do think over the suggestions that I have given you here. It is not that everytime it’s the fault of the antivirus program kaspersky according to me is the best antivirus program that I have come across. I personally use it in my system and I don’t think that it slows down the performance perhaps you must have another look at your systems configuration.

Yes, even I completely agree with the above user. Normally it happens that for every program that we run antivirus program does becomes hindrance because before running any program it does ask for a a confirmation and if the particular program is a big threat then it blocks the program from running in the system and we take it as a painful task. We don’t even realize that it is doing for our systems safety. My advice is that no matter if you switch to the different antivirus program it will also be blocking the programs in the same manner as it was done by the kaspersky. So I hope you have got the point what I am trying to make here.

According to me the decision is totally yours and you can do whatever you want. If you are not at all satisfied with the kaspersky then you can select other antivirus program. The best one that I have come across is the escan antivirus program. It is one such antivirus program that has the minimum interference in terms of running the program. So you can run any programs that you want it will silently running in the background and thus protecting your system from the harmful threats. So this is what I have to say here about the escan. Now its upon you to whether consider my opinion or not.

Ok, got the point that you are trying to make here. I totally understood the ill effects of removing the antivirus program from our system. I know the importance of the antivirus program in my system and I will make sure that I do consider your decision but the point is that so mush interference is also not good. I have tried changing the accessibility settings of the antivirus program from high to medium. Still that did not help me much. So as of now I have taken the final decision to change the antivirus program in my system. one good option I got of escan and I am hoping more such replies from all.