Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2011

Kaspersky Plugin For Google Chrome

I have been using the Google chrome for long and have been using it for the browsing and also for downloading various things in it. I have been using the security system of the Kaspersky for the purpose of the security in the system. I just wanted to make use of the combined version of the security and also the Google chrome along with it. And also I just want to get the details that whether I can make the use of the kaspersky along with the Google Chrome. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.
Old 01-03-2011

Re: Kaspersky Plugin For Google Chrome

I have been using the Google Chrome and for the plug-in version you have to download the files and it is that you have to apply it to the system that you are using. And also it is that you can just get the various details of the files that can be used for the system that you are using. Kaspersky is said to be the best of the security version that you can just make use it for the system. And also check out that whether it is working out well or not.
Old 01-03-2011

And also it is that you can just check out the details of the URL that is being used for the downloading of the files and the main criteria is that you have to see that whether it is working out well for it or not. I would say that you should download the version and then apply it to the system that you are using. Just apply it directly to the system, and then just use it. Check out the plug-in details and see that whether it wil work out well or not.
Old 01-03-2011

See it to it that you have to check out the flash player and also it is that you have to see that whether the flash player is working out well or not. Netscape is the other device that will be working out well for it. The main reason is that you have to see that whether it will be working out well or not. And also see to it that the add-ons are being added to the system that you are using perfectly. And also make the connection properly with the internet while you are using the plugin in it.
Old 01-03-2011

The main reason for the sue of the kaspersky is for the removal of the viruses and also the various malwares that is affecting the system that you are using. The accessing of the files is also to be viewed out and also it is that you have to check that whether the plug-in is being added to the system properly or not. You can also check out the details that whether it would be working out well with the system or not.
Old 01-03-2011

I am using Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0 plugin.
When you use Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0 to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen. All confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,