Thread: Leaking of the Source Code In Kaspersky

Leaking of the Source Code In Kaspersky

The trendy suite that is being used for the Antivirus Kaspersky seems to have had its source code leaked online in the site of the torrents and file sharing sites. And also according to the explanation of the leak of source code was being stolen from Kaspersky Labs in 2008 that can be done along with the former employee who are said to be, according to Softpedia that can be used along with the access to the code. But I have no idea that from where the code of the Kaspersky is being leaked. And also it is that I have never heard about it before. Please help me out with it and how can I save my source code in it.

Re: Leaking of the Source Code In Kaspersky

At the start you have to make sure that the old code that you are using is not being used by any of the files that is being used for the kaspersky and also see to it that any of the files is being kept open for such a case. Now the important part is that make sure that your source code is being done properly or you will have to see that file of the source is being managed out properly in it. And if something is missing you can just add up the details of the source that was previously present in it.

Also you have make the update of the software that you are using properly every time so that there are no glitches being faced by it. The main problem is that you have to check out the details of the connection that you are doing for the server and if it is not being done properly then it is bound that you are going to face problems in it. Because the whole update depends upon the type of the connection that you are doing for the Anti-virus software.

Donot make the updating of the files by using some of the unknown sources or else it is going to cause you the problem for the leaking as the bug or a virus will be able to get the entrance in the files that are essential for the Anti-virus and then it will cause unwanted issues in it. The source code is having plenty of the information in it, which can be used by us for the purpose of the core programming and many more. And also it is that it is having the portion of the program being written in it.

The files that is being used for the Kaspersy is said to be the best for the use as it is said to be bug proof, and also the main thing is that the system is not being affected by it. I have heard that many of the features are being supported by it so the main criteria for the fulfillment of the files has to organized by use of the access codes that is being defined in it. The main criteria is for the fulfillment of the files that you are using rather than files that is already present in it.