Thread: Remove AntiVir scareware cant remove it

Remove AntiVir scareware cant remove it

Hello friend, I have a AVG antivirus installed in my PC. It was running very well. Suddenly database of my antivirus got corrupted. I tried to update it but not succeeded in it. So I thought to uninstall to it and tried to install it once again. When I uninstall it from Add and remove hardware window. Process does not complete. The process gets aborted in between. Anyone here faced this problem. I am not getting the issue. Anyone here can help me. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Remove AntiVir scareware cant remove it

To remove antivirus completely you have to download avenger and make your desktop unzip. Now after downloading run avenger .Registry keys to delete:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{35A5B43B-CB8A-49CA-A9F4-D3B308D2E3CC}
    Folders to delete:
    %ProgramFiles%\AV
    Files to delete:
    %WinDir%\system32\UpdateCheck.dll
    Then copy and pest the above code in input script box.It will ask you that you really want to execute the current script ,then click on yes button .It will show first step completed .Now avenger is all set to reboot now. Now PC will get rebooted .

Hey friend I read your problem. I think you have a serious problem of spyware. This is very pesky to have on your system. I have once faced this problem personally. Finally I found that it happen because of spyware and adware infections. Once the spyware is detected and try to remove, it invites all of dangerous problem. Spyware open's your computer up to adware, malware, and Trojan infections. Uses restore point to get rid of this problem.

If you still getting the same error. You have only one option to do that is Revo Unistaller.This is an application program to uninstall the program in your system. Revo Uninstaller helps you in removing unwanted program from your system even if program is having any problem and it cannot uninstall from add and remove windows. So I will suggest you use this. This may solve your problem. For any other issue don forget to post in this forum.

The free version of MalwareBytes’s Anti-Malware appear to remove this rogue security software.
    1. Use an alternate browser like Firefox or Chrome to download and Install MalwareBytes’s Anti-Malware from the link above.
    2. Also download CCleaner.
    3. Boot in to Safe Mode.
    4. Click to scan with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Check mark all instances of the rogue security software and delete them.
    5. Turn System Restore off and on
    6. Install, scan and clean the temporary files with CCleaner.