Thread: Trojan horse created problem

Trojan horse created problem

So the other night I was trawling around the net when I accidentally opened and download what I think is a Trojan horse. When you restart the computer, had taken charge of everything and changed my desktop picture with a warning in bad English (I told a friend that this virus was a virus in Ukraine). It tried to sell fake anti-virus software. Anyway, my friend took me back to Windows in safe mode and that's where I am today. I quarantined what we believe may be the virus, but I cannot go back to Windows normally, it is stuck in safe mode. I have no idea about the solution please help me about this problem.

Re: Trojan horse created problem

Two things could be happening here. One is that the team is just being stubborn, and two, the Trojan is blocking access again in Windows using normal boot procedures. One way to allow a safe way out is to use any other computer to download the antivirus edition free, and then use a flash drive to transfer the file via the infected computer, run a full scan and then ask you reboot anyway with the malware removed. When he came to, download antivirus, allow the program to update, and then run a full scan with that too. Post both logs to review. I Hope this helps

As per my knowledge, the team could be just gives you a hard time, as this may be caused by the Trojan horse that your computer is infected. Assuming that this problem is being caused by the Trojan horse, I suggest running both an antivirus and an antispyware or antimalware scan, to try to eliminate so that things can return to normal. The anti spyware program that Chromebuster suggested Super Antispyware can be downloaded from the official site for free and may be able to remove this Trojan.

If you require a free antivirus program, I would like to suggest you that you should try Microsoft Security Essentials, which is manufactured by Microsoft. Also, perhaps you should consider downloading and using either Google Chrome or either Mozilla FireFox. Both of this is free downloading browsers and the both are safer than Internet Explorer and can also be modified with a mixture of free add-on and themes. You can go with any one of this. I hope this information will help you and you get a proper solution with your expectation.

I had same problem before one or more then that year before. So as per my experience, Just so you know, I would not suggest that you have need to installation of more than one antivirus program put in your computer all at once, as they may end up conflict with each other if you do, so if you are going to install Microsoft Security Essentials, I would propose that you uninstall any other antivirus programs that may already be installed on your computer. Otherwise you can find any other antivirus software through Google or any other official site which will help you for installation also.