Thread: Kaspersky Internet security 2011 detected a PDM.DNS Query

Kaspersky Internet security 2011 detected a PDM.DNS Query

I have installed Kaspersky Internet security 2011 on Windows 7. Everything was working fine on my system but from last 2 days I am getting some error from Kaspersky Internet security 2011 with a popup that states "detected a PDM.DNS Query from some website". The error specified for the website is funnybeesshow and I am encountering it daily. I have never visited this website but i use internet every day. I used to open 40 to 50 Firefox every day. Can anyone solve this problem?

Re: Kaspersky Internet security 2011 detected a PDM.DNS Query

Can you try to post complete details of the problem. You can also post screenshot of the detected threats from your pc. To do that press the PrtScr keys on your keyboard and then open Paint by going to Start > All Programs > Accessories and then Edit the screenshot > Paste file > Save as jpeg or png. When you want to reply here along with the post, then click on attachment and then Choose the same screenshot and press open > upload and add your reply.

Can you check whether the System Date and Time is correct and after that go to Settings > Update > Update Source > Proxy Server > Uncheck Proxy Server and press ok. If still it is not working then try to post the updated report. You can find that on the upper right of the Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > My Update Center, then lower left > Save and attach it in your next reply. You can also try to zip the file if it is too large.

According to me you can try to disable the Kaspersky Internet security 2011 and then use the internet so that the problem doesnt come back. This antivirus doesnt seem to support the un-trusted websites, it block all these types of sites. So therefore you need make some of the website as trusted, only the genuine ones. After you have completed using or doing the work on the internet then you can turn on the Kaspersky Internet security 2011. Also follow some similar queries and solutions in this article - Windows 7 security center & update keeps disabling