Thread: Failed network connection with WiFi on Samsung galaxy 5

Failed network connection with WiFi on Samsung galaxy 5

I am having the Samsung galaxy 5(i5503) and I can say that it is very nice phone to use but there is only one problem that I am facing with this and that. Whenever I connect my phone to the WiFi then this shows that connection is established but whenever I try to open the pages on that then it just shows me the error message that says failed network connection and I can just see the blank page after that. Can you tell me that why this problem is happening and if there is any way by which it can be resolved. Please reply as early as possible.

re: Failed network connection with WiFi on Samsung galaxy 5

There might be some problem with the settings on the WiFi and that is the reason that you are getting that error message. So my suggestion to you is to check for the settings and do the applicable changes to that. If you are not able to understand that then you can make the default settings and after that configure that once again and see if that is working for you. I have seen many of the cases like this reconfiguring the settings solves the issue and I hope that this will do the same for you as well.

As you told that the pages are not getting loaded properly, so I think that you are losing the internet connectivity. One other reason for that is the browser program from where you are accessing your network. Since in a few of the cases I get that for not getting correct internet speed might be happening for the browser. For that I recommend you to load the web browser by means of a new newest one. If you want to do that then enter to developer web site and from there choose as well as download the newest version, install it along with replacing with the previous one, together with this also take out the files those are stored in the temporary folder as well as the registry editor.

You can attempt once by update the wifi router, that is installed in the machine, where as one of my friends was too facing alike issue, subsequent to that he as well searched each for the answer of this trouble, although he does not establish some answer but he can determine this matter by means of an easy trick, I also want to advise you to go throughout that process, this is update driver version both by manually otherwise mechanically. Click to the driver name as of device manager and from other choose the update alternative. Click on automatic (online choice), and stay for the information the update edition , which will exposed to you, in this method upto date driver application. I expect it will someway assist you to determine the matter.

According to me is causing this problem of connectivity, it also faced similar problem after I did some research on this issue and found that it is necessary to restore the network connection in each after an interval of time. So I suggest you to restore network connectivity on your machine to enter the network and sharing window from the control panel and from there remove the name of the network connection you are using. Now take a new network connection creation process. And then try to connect the machine to the newly created network.

Re: Failed network connection with WiFi on Samsung galaxy 5

You can also try to update once a wifi router that is installed on your machine, while one of my friend also faced similar problem, after he also searched all the solution to this problem, although but found no solution can solve this problem with a simple trick, I also suggest you go through that process, it is the driver version update manually or automatically. Click the name of the driver device manager, and ether to select the upgrade option. Click Automatic (online option) and wait for information from the upgrade version, shown to you, so far the implementation of the driver. I hope that somehow help solve the problem.