Thread: Losing internet connection intermittently

Losing internet connection intermittently

I am recently making use of the Netgear router which is provided by my isp. Actually in the same The "Up Stream" light blinks and goes out at times and after that the cable light which is on to the router goes out at well for a few minutes and after that I lost the connection so if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me. This happens very often sometimes it happens in every 15 minutes or it may not happen for a whole day.

Re: Losing internet connection intermittently

I am currently annoyed by a treatment problems connecting. My pc works fine at startup, then a few minute later, the task bar is gray, for 2-3 seconds and shuts off the internet, and then everything resumes. By then cons, I can not reconnect to the Internet (port usb modem is not found) without restarting the PC. and so on. Cons by the anti virus finds no infection! Does anyone know this problem and can help me please. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

Hijack this is a program that helps to disinfect, however, it is not to put all hands. It is a specific tool to detect and remove spyware and hijackers secretly installed on your computer . If you're new to the area, it is best to request assistance from an expert to avoid deleting important files. It also increases the startup speed of your PC by removing (manually) in the Startup List (software that is launched unnecessarily). It can quickly scan your computer to find settings that may have been changed by spyware, malware or other unwanted programs. In fact, the fewer programs and services running at startup and your PC will be optimized at startup. It is therefore wise to keep only the lines for internet connection, antivirus, firewall (or other security software).

I have a problem from the beginning with my Vaio VGN-N21S on Internet wifi. I am connected to internet via my WiFi card. But since I have this PC I lose the internet connection frequently (Between 1 and 15 times per hour) without losing the wireless connection! I found a patch a year ago that had resolved the system but since I reinstalled vista and I can not find this patch. Could someone help me? Thank you very much.

Hello, I do not know what to do, I have similar issue actually in my case I cannot open my mailbox, Windows Live Messenger. It started slowly at first, I opened one in two, and then to progressively, it became increasingly difficult, and now for four days, it will not open (says the Internet does cannot display the web page). Maybe do I have caught a virus, or more? I am a beginner to use my PC; of course I do not know all the pitfalls. If someone could enlighten me, I'd be very Recognition in, thank you in advance for your help.

I would like to know what is the most interesting application that can make a future with a Network Administrator MYSQL RDBMS (in fact I would like to make a small project to present to my practice on the BTS Administration of a RDBMS, so I'm looking little knowing that I am scenario optional network). Thank you for helping me.

Hello, my problem is that it's been over 03 months that even the technical services of ADSL has not come just put out that I leave the computer for about 02 hours and day turns displayed error 691 I can confirm that J have done all sorts of combinations and auto manual I am not mistaken the word passe.et what is strange is that even without c turn on the computer called j Actel and he replies that the password is blocked I j nor understand anything I've formatted the unit j changes the modem matches that do not please