Thread: Error:”No Network Cable Connected” on ASUS A8V-Deluxe & Windows 7

Error:”No Network Cable Connected” on ASUS A8V-Deluxe & Windows 7

Well I am facing an unusual problem on the system which I am using. Actually I am working on the widows 7 operating system on the Intel dual core processor and the thing here is that I am using the ASUS A8V-Deluxe motherboard. Now the thing here is that when I am connecting the network cable to the system then instead of establishing the connection I am getting the error message that the “No Network Cable Connected”. Now isn’t it funny and also I can’t do anything other than removing and connecting the gable several times. But still the problem is the same. Have anyone ever faced any such problem then please tell me how to solve this one.

Re: Error:”No Network Cable Connected” on ASUS A8V-Deluxe & Windows 7

The first thing that I want to tell you here is that you have to just uninstall the window 7 operating system and then just disable the onboard NIC and then again install the same. I hope that doing this one will help you because sometimes the onboard NIC is unable to cope up with the task and it creates the conflict for the system to have an access on internet. So please try and do the similar thing and get the issue solved I hope that it will work for you.

The problem which is faced by you is mainly because of the cable that you are using and also the error that you are getting (No Network Cable Connected) specifies that the system is unable to detect the cable since it is not proper. I guess you must be using the CAT 5 cable for the connection. Now what you have to do here is that check out whether the cable here is doing well or not and if it is not then you have to change the cable itself. I am sure that changing the cable will surely help out in this case.

Well if you will ask me then there is only one thing that is causing you the error here and it is nothing but the operating system. I am saying this thing because it is the system which is failing to detect the cable and if this is so then you have to just uninstall the windows 7 which you are using and then just try and install the ultimate version of windows 7 because doing the same will only fix this issue. I am sure that reinstalling the operating system will definitely help you in this case.

I think I have a solution for the problem that you are facing, and if this is the issue for you also then you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • Go to the command prompt in windows 7
    • Start / All Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt
    • Here you have to just right click on the same and run as the administrator
    • And if the password conformation pop up creeps then you have to enter the appropriate one.
    • Then it opens a "console", type "ipconfig" (then press enter)
    • You will see different information than your ip, ipv4 watch, if the ip is set wrong.
    • Type at the bottom always in the console, "netsh int ipv4 reset.
    • It resets the ip, it worked if you turn off your pc.
    • I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you out .