Thread: KIS 2011 reduces processing speed

KIS 2011 reduces processing speed

I have installed the internet security 2011 in my computer and I found that the computer that is running on windows xp home edition service pack 3 is sluggish at start-up. This is as well true for the Internet explorer. After few time all is well for this. I considered that it was on computer but a few days before I install on one more computer KIS Antivirus and this shows the similar fault. One more problem, in the next computer I can send mail. The settings I have Outlook Express as well as reinstated many times via this error: Error 0x800CCC0E. I attempted to install windows mail but it also comes up with the similar error if I make use of the mailbox as of the Alice site all worked. Is the problem is with the computer. Please help me.

Re: KIS 2011 reduces processing speed

I would like to ask you that the version that you have installed in your computer is KIS is 11.0.0.232 otherwise 11.0.1.400? In the primary case a reducing the processing of the system is probable subsequent to the setup; yet if the patches are downloaded by means of the initial update of antivirus database partially resolve the circumstances. If this is the 232 I recommend you to download from the 11.0.1.400,as if you install the 400 in excess of the 232 you might run to the error.

Confirm if you be able to propel mail. If you previously contain the 400, bearing in mind that KIS does not hunk the default e-mail, ensure that there are no virus within the emails send as well as received, the error message you have given is associated to blocking the port 25 otherwise 110 ( 25 intended for outgoing and 110 intended for input). You may have a few other firewall products lying on your computer. attempt as a examination to shut KIS (Right click the icon close to the clock as well as pick close), so KIS is not lively and if you still obtain the similar error then it is probable that the reason is something else.

If KIS 2011 put back an previous edition of KIS is helpful to run kisremover. If there were additional pre-existing AV after that you require to make use of the removal tool designed for that product. If there are firewalls then it will be helpful to clean by means of the removal tool as well as then uninstall with reinstall the Firmware following to installing KIS. This information will assist you and if this solves the issue then please let me know regarding that over here. Thank you.