Thread: How to remove the Eset NOD32 file on access scanner

How to remove the Eset NOD32 file on access scanner

Friends, I want to install the Kaspersky Internet Security in my computer and I am having the setup for that in my computer. But when I try to install that then it gives me message that says that I am not able to install that till I uninstall the 'ESET NOD32 on-access scanner' and that is fine but my problem is that I am not having anything like this in my computer. I have looked everywhere in my computer but not found any such thing. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I resolve the issue? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

Re: How to remove the Eset NOD32 file on access scanner

If that is showing you the message like this then there must something like that in your system folder otherwise that might have not shown you that message. Anyway, you can try one thing and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. For this you will have to open the regedit from the run command (start + R). and from there you will have to delete this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\eamon. Once you are done with that then reboot the computer and after that again try to install that. I hope that you will not get any problem this time.

There is a tool that is called ESET Removal tool. This can help you to remove that completely from your computer without any problem. You can search for this on google for more details otherwise Click here and this will let you to the page from where you will be able to download the setup for that and also get the complete instruction that how can you use that. I was also not able to remove the ESET for some unknown reason and I used the same tool and this solves the issue for me and I wish this will do the same for you.

There might be some problem in the hard drive that you are using. It may be having some bug in that. To get out of that issue you can run chkdsk on your computer and that will start the scan the whole hard drive and if that found any bug in that then it will fix that. After completion of the process you will get the detailed report of that. Once that is finished with all that then you will have to simply restart the computer and again try to install that once again and see if that is showing you the same problem or not.

It is also possible that the setup file that you are using is having some problem with that and that is the reason that you are getting the problem with that. If you want to confirm that then you can download the new setup for this from internet and try to install that from then newly downloaded setup. If the problem is because of the corrupted setup then this time you will not obtain any of the issue like this. Please post back if that solves the issue for you.

Get in your registry editor "regedit"
    start>run>regedit
    CTRL+F
    Press ctrl shift f and search for eset or nod32 and/or any other keywords u know that will relate to it.
    Anything that pops out with the keyword u should delete. After that reboot and try again.