Thread: scrchpg.dll as faulty module in KIS 2011

scrchpg.dll as faulty module in KIS 2011

Friends, I have recently upgraded from the KIS 2010 to KIS 2011 and the upgrade was done without any problem. After that, I noticed that the programs are getting crashed and that is showing me the event id 1000 and 1001. In the description, it shows that the scrchpg.dll as the defective module for this. This is very strange because there are many of my friends who are also using the same but they do not get any of the issues like this. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved? I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: scrchpg.dll as faulty module in KIS 2011

If you want to resolve this issue then the best thing that you can do is to uninstall the currently installed Kaspersky Internet Security. Once you are done with that then you will have to reboot the computer and run this tool. There, ‘you will have to choose the option that says "Remove all known products". After doing that install the 11.0.1.400. I ‘would like to tell you that you will have to activate the code once again to make that activated again.

There may be some tempory file in your system that is creating the problem for it or it is the problem with the registry. My suggestion to you is to download and run the CCleaner in your computer and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. It is a freeware app and it hasn't seen a lot of main revisions because Piriform started on it in 2004, therefore when you perform perceive a major update, you can be certain that it is intended for its impressive fresh tools. CCleaner 3 does not dissatisfy on that front, establishing two main fresh features which make it merit for upgrade. I wish that this will solve the issue for you.

There might be any problem with the installed antivirus that you are using in your system. There is possibility that some of the installed files in for the KIS is corrupted otherwise missing and that is the reason that it is showing you the issues like this. To confirm that, you can uninstall it from your computer and then install that once again and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. I am saying you to do that because I have seen many of the cases like this where uninstalling and installing the antivirus solve the issue and I hope that this will do the same for you as well. Please reply if it resolves the problem.

I think that the antivirus that you are using is not updated and so you are getting the crashing issue. My suggestion to you is to do the update of that. If you want to do that than just right click on the icon of the kaspersky that is there in the system tray and select the option that says “Update Now” or something like that. This will start updating the database for the antivirus and it can bring you out of the issue. But before doing that, you should confirm that you are having the proper internet connection because it need the internet connection to update.

File scrchpg.dll is situated in subfolder "C:\Program Files". Recognized file sizes lying on Windows XP are 147,520 bytes (51% of every incidence). A .dll file (Dynamic Link Library) is a particular kind of Windows program having functions which can be called by additional programs. This .dll file can be bring in to the entire running processes as well as it can modify otherwise manipulate the behavior of that. The program have no noticeable window. The examination have no full explanation. It can modify the performance of extra programs otherwise manipulate added programs. It is not the Windows system file. The process can be removed in Control Panel. So technical security rating is 43% unsafe.