Thread: How to remove viruses with KIS 2011

How to remove viruses with KIS 2011

First of all, I would like to tell you that I am not having much knowledge about the computer. I have bought a new laptop and installed the Kaspersky Internet Security in that. I have scanned the whole computer and that says that it is not having any active thread in my computer. After that also I am getting the message that says that my computer security is at risk. It comes up with the red icon that usually means that there is something danger with it. My computer is not showing me any problem with any of the applications but I don’t want it to be happened in future. I will appreciate each helpful reply on this. Thank you.

Re: How to remove threads with KIS 2011

I think that you have done the quick scan on the computer and that is the reason that you are getting that message. Quick scans will just scan the computer but not in deep. My suggestion to you is to run the full scan and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If you do the full scan then this will scan all the critical areas of the computer that is skipped by the quick scan. If your system is having any of the threads in that then this will definitely detect that and that can be cleaned with that.

OK, this message is not because you are having the virus in your computer. This is because the antivirus which you using is not updated and so it is showing that your computer is at risk. All you have to do is just update the virus definition of that and see if that can solve the issue for you. If you want to perform that then you will have to just right click on the KIS icon that is there the system tray of the computer and it will show you may option. Just choose the option that says “Update”. As you click on that, then this will start updating the antivirus. It will take some time depending upon the speed of your internet connection. This is the best thing that I can suggest you at the time.

If you just update the antivirus and recently found the error then it is better if you can take out the toolbar from the installed antivirus. If you have gone through the system is safe mode, then I think you may have installed this toolbar you can ask questions and therefore you are getting the issue with it. I'm pretty sure that if you want to uninstall the toolbar, then be able to get the system working in their own normal behavior. If you are sure that the issue is for the antivirus, then you will be able to leave the problem with uninstalling the toolbar can ask questions. Please let me know about it here and I hope that what will really help on the topic here.

Re: How to remove viruses with KIS 2011

It will be merely great if you can create the installation for the Kaspersky Internet Security there and observe if that be able to build a few disparity there. You can now have installation for the Kaspersky Removal tool and after that just go for the un-installation of Antivirus. You will be equipped to get the similar on the Official site for the Kaspersky and after that you will be able to download ZIP file. Extract it as well as install it on your computer. Take out the Antivirus as of the Control Panel and afterward go through the clean installation of Antivirus on the system. Make out if that can really make the variation. Thank you