Thread: How to delete the internet connection

How to delete the internet connection

At first I was having a dialup connection which is no longer operational these days. Now the thing here is that I would like to delete the dial up connection as well as I am not able to locate a method to perform it. In fact I attempted lots to delete it however I am not capable to perform so. In addition to when I am attempting to have a connection after that the dialup is chosen first as well as the connection is disable I am not having the internet access. It has become actually frustrating to close the pop up of the dial up connections. So please advise me the good method to delete the internet connection.

Re: How to delete the internet connection

I have gone through your issue and it appears to me that I am able to assist you in this situation so what you have to go to start in addition to after that press on the control panel plus after that the control panel window as well as in that you will locate the network connections window so you just have to right press on the same in addition to after that choose the delete choice. After choosing the delete alternative it will come out to you to say whether you have to delete the connection or not at that time you have to choose yes plus if the system will inquire you for the password afterward verify the same.

If you are not capable to take out the internet connection after that here are the steps that will assist you delete the dial up connection:
    • First of all press on the start key and choose the control panel
    • In that you have to choose the add remove programs
    • And then you have to Press on the Windows Setup tab,
    • And afterward on choose the Communications as well as press on the Details
    • Then you will locate the Dial-Up Networking check field just unmark it
    • And after that apply the entire the changes and after doing all this things you have to start the computer again.

Hey here is same problem. When I turn on my pc (windows XP), a window to connect to Internet Explorer opens automatically and proposes to launch the modem to connect to a site. of course. Even if I refused the Connection this window comes up regularly. How to permanently delete this connection?? As the use of soft X-cleaner ad aware or given nothing.....
    Thank you in advance……..

In a login window> Tools> Internet Options> Connections tab> In the Dialing Options: If the connection appears, click it, and click Delete button. If the correct connection appears in the same field, click in and click below in \ "Always dial my default connection \". And then OK. If you don \’t have a connection> Start> Control Panel> Internet Options Connection tab and resume to ... etc. This is if you are using Internet Explorer.

You should run msconfig and take a look at your startup items. Once you have found the intruder, you uncheck it and the problem should be solved. To help you find the intruder you can go to the processes tab of Task Manager (right-Press the Taskbar and choose "Task Manager). Another trick to try: go see "Start Menu \ Startup" on each user profile (including "All Users"). If you find a shortcut to a strange program, you verify the target and if you shoot program Q shortcut.

For the transfer you can go through the registry. Assure you that start with the 2 files are the culprits (maybe only one is at fault) by checking the properties of the exe file are "organization" was created. If the 2 are to be transferred, you open the registry; you do a search on the file name (eg: loader.exe if that's his name) and when you find the keys that contain the name you empty their contents (without removing the key). I strongly advise you to backup the registry before you do that. Last thing once the registry clean: the executables you virus involved in your disc (not worth wasting space for nothing!)