Thread: How to prevent spyware

How to prevent spyware

Last month I change my operating system to windows 7 for better performance of my PC. I spend lot of time on internet. From last few days I am facing one problem that is about spyware. I know spywares are dangerous for users who did most of all their transactions online. I am also one of them. I need your help to know about possible pathways that I can employ in order to get rid of this problem. There is nobody in my side able to guide to solve this problem. I hope at least you will help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies desperately. If possible to you try to send max number of options available for get rid of spywares. Please don’t replies me detailed information about method just tell me in brief about that method so that I can easily understand it.

Re: How to prevent spyware

Most spywares are come inside your machine through some third party software’s bundled with other software programs or from some unofficial websites. Spyware is nothing but a small program smartly placed on your machine by hackers by using internet connection to get all the information especially like user’s user name and password etc. one simple solution to get rid of this problem is using firewall. Firewall is actually a program specially designed for avoid the unauthorized users access to your machine like hackers. There is no need to install firewall separately inside your system. It is actually in build program comes with at most all windows operating system. In order avoid the problems caused due to spyware; simply keep your systems firewall in enable state whenever you use internet connection with your machine.

There is no need to install third party software’s to get rid of this problem. You operating system is itself capable to face this problem. Hackers are person who always keep their technology up to date in order to break the firewall of your older operating system so keeping your firewall always in activate sate is not more than sufficient solution to solve this problem. If you want to get rid of this problem forever I will suggest you keep the option called “Automatic update” always on. This will help you to keep your all software’s up to date so it becomes difficult to break your firewall protection.

You can get rid of this problem by restricting the amount of information you want to accept from particular site you are visiting. For that there is just need to adjust your browsers settings. As far I come to know after visiting Microsoft’s, they already mentioned the level of this information I am going to tell you same one. They mentioned that for internet zones keep this lever to medium or higher. If you are already using internet explorer on windows operating system than there is no need to do changes inside your browsers settings because for internet explorer this value is already set to medium by default. If you are using other browsers than there is need to do this change manually. If you want to look your existing settings of your browser to the option called “Tools” and simply click on security tab.

If you are thinking firewall protection is not enough for you than there is another option available for you that are installing separate antispyware software protection inside your system. There are security essentials available on internet especially of Microsoft users. They will definitely help you to get rid of this problem as well for providing extra security to your machines data. They not only help your machine from spywares but also from unwanted software’s. These essentials are freely available for all windows operating system users.

For safety site I will suggest you careful at the time of download itself. It best way to get rid of problem of spywares and other harmful software is never download them at first place. At the time of downloading particular software check whether that side is trusted one or not. To confirm this firstly enter the software’s name that you want to downloads in search engine and check whether someone reported that it is a software containing spyware or not. Reading all the license agreement related to software you want to download is always a good habit to avoid problems associated with that particular software you are downloading.

Whenever pop up window comes on your browsers screen never click on ok button to close that window. Instead of that simply click on X button appearing on right hand side’s corner of that message window. You can also make use of keyboard to close that particular window. In order to close that window using keyboard simply press “Alt + F4” buttons. If you want to know more about spyware security techniques I will suggest you to visit Microsoft’s official site instead of relying on other persons help.