Thread: How to remove HEUR:Trojan and PDM.Keylogger using kaspersky 2011

How to remove HEUR:Trojan and PDM.Keylogger using kaspersky 2011

Yesterday morning switch on the pc one message window appears on my screen indicating windows installer package is unable to open. After making myself sure about the present of that particular package I noticed that icon of kaspersky internet security is turned red. I clicked on it to solve that problem. Nothing happens. Finally I select the option to neutralize all still no difference in situation. Same thing happens with HEUR:Trojan and PDM.Keylogger I am unable to remove them also. Now I am completely relying on you for answer of this question. I hope you reply me perfect answer for get rid of this problem. I just want to say thanks in advance for your priceless answers.

Re: How to remove HEUR:Trojan and PDM.Keylogger using kaspersky 2011

Actually last month my friend also faced also faced similar kind of problem about kaspersky internet security software. The solution to solve your problem is really simple one. Instead of trying to remove them directly first try to move all of them in exclusion list. Simply right click on the list of detection provided by kaspersky antivirus and choose the option called “add to exclusion”. I hope this will help you remove related files. Actually number of problems related to removal of infected files or viruses are solved by using this option only. My all friends use the same pathway whenever they face problems like this. If you are also successful to get rid of this problem, don’t forget to inform me also.

I am not much sure this solution will work with latest kaspersky internet security antivirus or not. Actually I am telling this solution on behalf of my friends having kaspersky 2010 as internet security antivirus. He told me that go inside the option named “detailed report” inside your kasperskys home screen. There you will find the list of file names simply click on file that you want to remove completely from your system.

If even after removing all file names to exclusion you are facing similar kind of problem. I will suggest you to download updated files for your antivirus and solve this problem as soon as possible. If updated files also unable to help you I will suggest you to try to remove those files using another antivirus program. Remember one thing don’t try to use both antivirus simultaneously. At the time of installing new antivirus don’t forget to remove older one from your system. There are number of options available on internet. You can choose anyone of them to achieve same thing.

Your problem seems like a major one. I don’t thinks so I am able to provide solution for this problem. Try to contact your private engineer instead of trying anything wrong on your system. He will guide you properly to get rid of this problem and also give you suggestion to solve these kinds of problems in future. If you got any simple solution from him in order solve these kind of problems don’t forget to inform me also.