Thread: Kaspersky Process giving 61% cpu usage

Kaspersky Process giving 61% cpu usage

I have no thought what this means though I am observing that there are 2 processes as avp.exe. I did attempt to run a complete scan however unluckily despite leaving it overnight to finish it merely got to 23% after 15 hrs or so the critical areas scan does not make known anything. Attempting to manually end the process gets a right denied response. So please suggest me something. Please……

Re: Kaspersky Process giving 61% cpu usage

After an extensive period scrub down issues with my system, I have initiate that running a cleanup tool (first) as well as after that a decent defragmenting tool resolved an terrible lot of the initial issues (i.e. receiving the item to run at the entire without getting days - as you have explained). After a 30 day test period with Diskeeper (an outstanding program – I will be purchasing it once my company is trading!!) the system rapidly fragmented back to it is pre-trial state as well as was nigh on not viable. I have since been utilizing Piriform Ccleaner as well as Defraggler which are small, free as well as successful however more hands-on than Diskeeper, which does its thing by means of no you even noticing it is there.

If your machine is as clogged as mine was you will require starting the computer in safe mode by means of networking to in fact find them to run. Safe mode as well finds Kaspersky to update databases as well as run a scan in a sensible time. One thing you are able to perform from safe mode is uninstall programs that were installed by means of the windows installer e.g. Kaspersky itself. The uninstall procedure is though lots faster (back in normal mode) if you have cleared up the system primary. You be able to though download the most up-to-date Kaspersky executable from safe mode as well as run it once you have rebooted into normal mode.

You are running outside hard drive space. You be supposed to have in any case the very minimum 25% free as well as you be supposed to free up by taking out programs that you barely ever utilize or never utilize. I observe you got a game as well as that consumes lots of space, as well your Java is just outdated - Java™ 6 Update 22 - there is a latest version Java™ 6 Update 23.attempt that, freeing up the space as well as observe if the performance of your PC get better.